Chapter 1

Dear diary, this is my first entry since I was ten years old, but I found you during the move. I remember the last time I saw you, I was in love... Well I didn't love him at all because now I know what real love feels like. Anyways, last time I saw you I really liked, this boy named Jeremy. He went to my school and he always colored on his face and hands. I moved to North Carolina from Oklahoma. The first day of school here was terrifying! Everyone looked at me funny like I was an alien, and I could feel my eyes stinging with tears everything someone asked me about my parents and where I came from. (End of entry)
    " sweety get down here there are some neighbors here to meet us!"
     My aunt called from the kitchen.
I got a maroon skater skirt, a plain white v neck shirt, and my white high top converse. I got dressed and put on some concealer (since I had been up all night) some mascara and some maroon lip stain that had a pretty reddish tint. I went downstairs to see a tall man and a tallish woman standing on the porch. My aunt let them inside and they had brought us a batch of fresh brownies straight from the oven. I welcomed them to our home with a smile and showed them to the living room. My aunt and I sat down across from them.
   " welcome to the neighborhood I'm Elizabeth and this is my husband chad! It's so nice to meet you!"
    She shook my hand and then shook my aunts.
     " I'm Sydney."
   I said.
     " do you have any kids???"
  I blurted out. My aunt stared at me as Elizabeth answered.
   "Yes we do actually there are on they're way over right now. One of them is about you age, how old are you?"
    Elizabeth asked.
        " I'm fifteen"
   I said
    " yep we have a son that's fifteen his name is Hayes we have two other sons Nash and Will and a daughter Skylin."
    She said.
   I looked over to the door and I saw two boys running to the porch and then they stopped
    They knocked on the side of the door, even though it was wide open.
    " oh come on in boys."
  My aunt said sweetly.
     First a really tall boy that was pretty cute walked in and sat down next to chad. I looked at the door to see what the other boy was doing while everyone else was talking. The other boy was standing in the doorway starring at me. I smiled and his eyes darted to the floor. He scratched the back of his neck and then messed with his beautiful messy brown hair.
  I motioned for him to come in and he sat down next to Elizabeth.
    " hey I'm Nash."
  The older boy said
      " hey I'm Sydney."
I said.
    So the other one must be Hayes.
       " I'm Hayes it's nice to meet you"
  He said I shook his hand and I saw him blush.
     Nash was on his phone checking an app called vine.
     While my aunt was talking to chad and Elizabeth, I went into the kitchen a second later the door to the kitchen opened and Hayes walked in.
  "Hey"
He said
   " hey"
I managed to spit out even though my mouth was full of the amazing brownies Elizabeth brought.
   " so do you like umm want to umm hang out sometime... Maybe?"
    Hayes asked
I nearly choked on my brownie.
    " sure."
I said after swallowing.
     After that we talked for about five minutes about movies and food and then Nash walked in looking for Hayes and I.
    " Sydney your aunt wanted to know if you would show us around the house."
   He said kindly
       " sure!"
I said smiling
Nash and Hayes followed me around the house as I showed them every room. When we finally got to my bedroom we all decided to sit on my bed and just get to know each other.
After talking for what felt like forever, we decided to make a vine.
    In the vine Hayes was sitting on the bed next to me and I saw Nash put something in his hand but I didn't know what. He came over next to Hayes and acted like he was going to hug him and then yelled
   " smack cam!!!"
And before Hayes could move he slapped him in the face and it turns out what was on his hand was blue food coloring. After Hayes and Nash got all cleaned up we decided to go on a walk. Nash wanted to show me a cool restaurant down the block. We got permission and then left the house. As we were walking down the street a gust of cold wind hit my back. I looked up and the clouds were Turing Grey. I ran back and grabbed my skateboard and the two extras I had that were bigger, to ride so we could get there faster. I was really hoping they knew how.
    " wow you skateboard! Me too!"
Nash yelled
   We all Jumped on the skateboards and the whole time Nash was showing off and trying to make Hayes look bad it was really quite funny. When we got to the restaurant it started pouring rain. Nash ordered me the same as what they always get so I could try it. It was a cheese quesadilla ( because Nash and I are vegetarians) and it had lettuce, tomato, onion, and some wierd but really tasty sauce.
   After we were done it was still pouring rain outside so we played in the rain for like ten minutes and then skateboarded back home. It was already nine o clock. Nash and Hayes had me go to their house and I got to meet Skylin and Will and then we played video games for an hour and made hundreds of silly vines. I decided to check my Twitter and I had gained 2,000 followers because of them. When I went home I watched all of the vines we did and I already knew who I was falling for.