Chapter 41: Conquering Fears

Comincia dall'inizio

Romeo and Wendy glanced at each other before looking at the ground, both of them blushing.

I couldn't help but smile at their cuteness.

"That works," Mira agreed.

Lisanna took some notes on her clipboard, before whispering something to Mira. Mira nodded in return, smirking.

"So that leaves Jerza, Nalu, Mira and Laxus, Gale and me," Lisanna noted.

"Jerza?" Erza questioned, a puzzled look on her face.

"It's the ship name for you and Jellal," Lisanna explained.

"Jerza, I like it," Jellal confirmed, before kissing Erza's cheek.

"What's Nalu?" I asked Lisanna.

"Natsu and Lucy of course," Lisanna replied, smirking.

I glanced at Natsu who didn't seem affected by this at all. Instead he put his hands behind his head and grinned.

"Nalu huh? I like the sound of that," Natsu said.

I felt the blush creeping onto my cheeks, unable to say anything.

"Awww," Mira and Lisanna cooed.

I glared at them, but they just smirked in return.

Thankfully, I was saved by a knock on the door.

I opened the door to see Gajeel and Levy standing there, a couple bags in Gajeel's hands.

"Hey guys, welcome back," I greeted.

Gajeel just grunted, and brushed past me and into the room, but Levy pulled me outside, closing the door behind us.

"Have fun Lev?" I smirked.

"Why on Earth would you make us go alone?!" Levy half whispered and half yelled.

"Because you volunteered, and then Gajeel volunteered , and no one else wanted to go. It's just a coincidence," I lied, shrugging.

"Oh come on Lu, who are we kidding? We both know it wasn't a coincidence that no one else wanted to go, but I did, and for some weird reason so did Gajeel," Levy insisted.

"You should ask him why he wanted to go, not me," I told her.

"But that would mean talking to him!" Levy complained.

"Aren't you living the hard life?" I joked, before heading back into the room, and Levy followed me, groaning.

"Oh good your here Levy!" Mira exclaimed.

Levy raised an eyebrow at me, and I just smirked in return.

"We're going out tomorrow, so be ready by 11:00," Mira ordered.

"Going where?" Levy asked.

"Multiple places," Mira answered.

"Okay, but where exactly?"

"That's a secret until tomorrow."

"That's not fair, I wanna know!"

"Aw well you will know. Tomorrow!"

"Mira..."

"Levy..."

Levy threw her hands up in defeat before plopping down on the couch, and bringing her attention to the TV.

Mira smirked at her victory, before going into the kitchen to help Lisanna set up the table for dinner.

I shook my head and let out a laugh.