nineteen

Finally updating...yay I hope y'all enjoy
*********
I was sound asleep but jumped up by a sharp pain in my stomach. I screamed out. I tried and look over at my Clock and it was 5:13 p.m.

Ryan ran in the room with a piece of toast hanging out his mouth. He looked at me then climb on the bed with me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I could barely speak. I pointed at my stomach and grunted. "It hurts" I said closing my eyes to try and take away the pain. He didn't know what to say, I could tell by the look in his eyes and the worry on his face.

Then all of a sudden I got this painful cramp in my side. I rolled over on my stomach and started kicking my feet. He picked me up and carried me down stairs and into the car. He drive for a while. The whole time I was moaning and groaning. We finally reached a hospital.

We went into the office and we waited only like 15 minutes but to me it felt like hours. The doctor checked me out and told me I had a stomach virus. He said it will be over within 2 to 3 days from now. But for me it will feel be like 2 to 3 years. We drove home and it stopped for a split second but than started it again.

We got home and I was actually able to walk up stairs. I walked hunched over holding my stomach.

I ate a peanut butter and jelly sand which and then went back to sleep hoping it will feel a lot better in the morning. I woke up in the middle of the night it was still hurting but not to bad that I couldn't walk. So I may my way down the hall into Ryan's room. He started sleeping it that room like 2 days ago and I don't know why.

I knocked on his door but I got no answer so I opened a little and studied my head in he was sleeping with his shirt off, I walked over the the bed and climbed on the other side of the bed and laid my head in his chest and fell back asleep still holding my stomach.
********
Ryan's p.o.v.

It was in the middle of the night when I heard a knock at my room door. I acted as if I didn't hear it, then the door open and Sophie walked in I closed my eyes pretending as if I was sleep. I cracked my open just a little and watched her climb in bed with me and lay her head on my chest.

I really like Sophie and I think she knows that, but I don't wanna like somebody of they don't like me back or they have someone else in their life. For in this case its both. I don't think she feels the same and plus she has Trevor so why would he need me.

As all those thoughts pilled in my head I started to swift off to sleep. There were sometimes where I would feel Sophie jump, I guess cause of the pain.

I jumped up out of my sleep when I heard banging on the door. I looked at my phone for the time and it was 12:38 p.m. I lifted Sophie's hand off of me and threw the covers off of me and slowly walked down the stairs to the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "The police" the voice behind the door answered back. I looked through the peephole and saw that it was just grace.

I opened the door wider so she could come in. "Hey what are you doing here?" I asked fisting pounding her. "I just wanted to stop by" she said she started looking around the house. "Where is Sophie?" She asked looking around the corner to the dining to found no Sophie there. "She's upstairs, sleep" I told her and she nodded.

A few minutes of awkward silence between me and grace I heard a scream from upstairs me and grace both rushed up there. I opened the door to he room I had left her in. She was sitting up smiling. "What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head. "Nothing, absolutely nothing, my stomach doesn't hurt anymore" she said throwing her hands up then falling back in her pillow.

I let out a little laughed. "Oh hey grace, I didn't see you there" Sophie said. Grace waved. "I have to talk to you" Sophie told grace. "I think I'll just leave you to alone, I'll be down stairs" I sadi walking away but in reality I wanted to stay and hear what Sophie wanted to tell grace.
********
Sophie p.o.v

Grace walked over and sat in a rocking chair in the corner. "What do you have to tell me?" She asked. I took a deep breath. "I think I like Ryan" I said. "Duh, I could tell" she said smiling. All though she had the Gothic vibe going she was really sweet, and nice and it seemed like she should be wearing hand bands with flowers on it.

"I don't know, he is just so sweet, nice, kind, and he is so caring, he takes care of me, he makes sure I am okay and good and you can't forget he is really good looking." I said letting out a little giggle. She smiled back. "Enough about me let's talk about you" I said. She shrugged. "What do you want to know?" She asked.

"You seem so happy, and everything, why do you wear all black?" I asked. I know her but I don't know her know her so me asking a question like that, about her life, is kinda risky.

"I'm rebelling from my parents which I haven't seen since I moved out of their house. " she said. "They kept me tied down so long, the didn't let me go anywhere, they didn't let me have a boyfriend, they didn't let me hang out with my friends. All because they didn't want me to fall in their footsteps of being young and pregnant. I couldn't take it anymore so I rebel, I'm doing it now" she said.

"I was a straight A student, never did anything with a boy, but now I dropped out of school, I had a pregnancy scare and sometimes I smoke."

"Oh I'm sorry, well my mama isn't that great either, and I don't even know my dad" I said. We talked for hours about our life, our experience on this earth and of course boys. She is like a shay I can invite here.
*******
What do y'all think??

Its longer than the last chapter...yay

Its been almost a month so I know I had to make of a little bit longer.

What do y'all think about Sophie having a stomach virus??

What do y'all think about Sophie finally saying it out loud that she likes Ryan??

How close to y'all think grace and Sophie will get as friends??

Hopefully the next chapter won't take as long for me to publish...but you never know, I don't even know

Comment

Vote

Share