sixteen

I woke up next to Ryan, which was nothing new. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and checked my messages. And I had a tone of messages from Trevor and shay. And even kissed calls from them.

I called shay back first.

Me: hello

Shay: hey, where are you? Why aren't you at school? Are you okay?

Me: calm down shay, I'm fine.

Shay: why aren't you at school?

Me:I can't really say.

Shay: I gotta go, you can tell me at my party tonight

Me: oh

Shay: you didn't forget did you?

Me: no I just can't make it

Shay: you have been helping me plan this for months and you know what I gotta go

Me: don't hang up

Shay: lunch is almost over.

She hung up before I got to say anything else.

"Hey cheer up" Ryan said now sitting up in bed beside me. " I can't my best friend hates me" I said. "Well you can get your mind off things at the party tonight, not really a party a get together" he said I looked at him confused.

"What?" I said. "I'm inviting some friends over, but don't worry they have been here before so it wouldn't hurt" he said. Maybe he was right it would get my mind off things.
********
"That's everyone" Ryan said after he shut the door behind the last Peron that came in. "Oh and this is Sophie" he said they all waved and smiled and I did the same.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend, Ryan" this brunette said. "No no, she is not my girlfriend, we are just friends" Ryan explained. I nidded my head agreeing with him.

There were snacks, drinks and even movies to choose from all laid out nice and neat. It was just like a sleepover.

We watched 2 scary movies and every 3 seconds the brunette would jump and hide her face in Ryan's arm. She glanced at me a few times and I would roll my eyes every time she looked at me, or even in my direction.
Her the moves everybody sat n a circle and there was a brittle in the middle. I excluded my self from the circle once I relized what we were playing.

It was Ryan's turn and no shocker it landed on the brunette. They kissed but didn't pull away the gurl started tugging at his hair. I got up. "How disgusting" I said before walking in the kitchen and poring me something to drink and munching on some chocolate covered pretzels.

After a while everybody came in the kitchen. Ryan and rhw girl been drinking from the same cup and feeding each other. " I think there is strawberries and whip cream in the fridge, y'all can take it to y'all room" I said walking away again. But this time I heard footsteps behind me.

It was one of the other girls that was here. Her hair was jet black, and she was very pretty. But she had a Gothic type of vibe. She dressed in all black, and had them type of earrings that stretched out your ear holes and a lip piercing but I didn't want to assume. "Don't worry bout her" she told me. I sat on the steps and she said beside me.

"Who" I asked. "Tiffany, the girl all over Ryan" she said. "I'm not" I lied. "I can tell you are jealous of her, but don't worry Ryan likes you" she said. I knew he liked me but how did she. "How do you know?" I asked. She shrugged. "I'm not blind, the way he looks at you" she said. I smiled at her. "Thanks" I said. She nodded and got up and walked away.

"Wait" I said. She turned and looked at me. "What?" She said. "Sophie" I said reached my hand out so she can shake it. But she balled up her fist and our fist collided.

"I know, Ryan did introduce you" she said. "And I'm grace" she said walking away. I got up and walked up the stairs. To the room. I changed into one of Ryan T-shirt that was extremely big on me. Like all his shirts.

I climbed in bed not caring that people were still here. I started to doze until the covers were yanked off of me exposing my legs. I tried the cover out of Ryan's hand but he was to strong and I was half asleep.

"What's your problem?" I asked. Curling up into a ball cause I was cold. "What's your problem?" He asked me. I told him I didn't know what I was talking bout and he let out a laugh telling me he didn't believe me. "Making smart remarks at Tiffany" he said. "They weren't smart remarks more like disguised remarks" I mumbled.

He rolled his eyes and threw the cover on me covering my face.

He kept walking in and out the bathroom. "What did she do to you?" He asked. I ignored him and tried to go back to sleep. "Did she say something to you that made you upset?" He continued to ask questions and I continued to ignore them. "Were you jealous?" He asked. My eyes flipped open. "No" I lied. Maybe I was a little jealous.

He looked at me. "Okay fine, maybe I was a little jealous, but how couldn't I be, y'all were flirting right in my face" I said. He laughed. "I don't like her" he said. I rolled my eyes followed by a whatever. He finally left me alone and I got a chance to dozed back off to sleep.
********
What do y'all think??

I know its short but I am really tired and my eye is swollen because my sister head butted me.

What do y'all think about Sophie missing Shay's party??

What do y'all think about the whole 'get together'??

What do y'all think about Sophie being jealous??

Comment

Vote

Share