♥02♥ Poison hand vs Paper fan

Depuis le début

"Huh?!"

"Pfft! You should have seen the look on his face when I told him that! It's priceless! He totally brought it!"

"Osamu-chan, no one is going to believe such a thing-" Shiraishi looked over the tennis club's gate to see Kintarou skipping in with a huge grin. Other than that, his lips has remains of Shiraishi's pudding behind.

"Kin-chan, come here!" Shiraishi scolded at the freshman, "Have you been raiding the club's fridge?"

"No...maybe?"

"Why did you do that?"

"I smell something good."

"You're the culprit, huh? I guess I have no choice..." He started to take off bit of the bandage off, "I must touch you once now..."

"Eh?! Poison hand?! No! No! I don't want to be touched by such a thing!"

At the same time, Chinami and Zaizen arrived just in time to see Kintarou crying in terror about Shiraishi's poison hand. Chinami looked at Zaizen and he just shrugged.

"I don't want it! I don't want the poison hand! If you alternatively thrust your hand in scorching sand and poison, the hand will become poisonous, you can kill others with a single touch!"

"Kin-chan, do you want to die?"

"No!"

"Then don't do it next time."

"Okay, I won't do it next time..."

"Good. I am glad I won't have to use it on you..."

'What the hell is poison hand? It sounds like a pokemon move...' Chinami was curious about it but she decided to ask about it later; she has club duties to attend to...

"Nee-chan, Nee-chan!" Kintarou ran over to Chinami, "Nee-chan you need to be very careful of Shiraishi! He has the poison hand!"

"Poison hand, huh? I am not scared of him." Chinami's bravery was worth admiring in Kintarou's eyes but it doesn't change the fact he's worried about his senpai's safety.

"No! No! That hand is not a joke!"

"Neither is my paper fan, Kin-chan. My hits are so powerful, I can cause an earthquake with one hit."

"S-still..."

"Want me to try it out?"

"No! No! I don't want the paper fan of thousand years of pain!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zaizen was the only one brave enough to speak to Chinami. Everyone kept their distance from her since Kenya has warned them of the power of her paper fan. Looking at them from a safe distant, they can see what looked like a perfect couple; Chinami would occasionally laugh at Zaizen's words and her smiles do look adorable.

"Zaizen is so cocky..." Kenya was looking at the way Zaizen talked to Chinami with a smile, "I've never seen that kid talk to anyone here with a smile like that."

"Maybe he has a thing for Apple-chan!" Koharu did a heart gesture with his hand, framing Chinami and Zaizen within it, "They look so canon~!"

"What about us two? We are pretty canon." Yuuji threw an arm over Koharu's shoulders, "Right?"

"Yay~!"

"Only that kid can understand that girl..." Kenya went back to practice again, trying to ignore the flirting going on between Zaizen and Chinami.