Josh laughed at the response, and picked me up, with my legs wrapped around his waist. I had grabbed a condom from the sink while he was texting Tyler, and a couple more just in case.
Josh began kissing me up and down my neck again, and this time I let out a louder moan. He smile at this and continued doing just that while he laid me down on my bed. He got on top of me, and guided my hands up to his shirt. I got the idea and removed his shirt, can't completely oblivious to the fact he would be able to see my cuts when he took my shirt off. He was too full of lust though, so he didn't see the fresh wound on my wrist, or the cuts on my hip bones, that and it was slightly dark in the room. The sun had set and there was only a light in the corner.
He continued kneading my breasts, and he kissed me, and I let out low moans, letting my hand wander to his nether regions, and massage him. He told me he was ready if i was- well more like told me he couldn't wait any longer, and put the condom on after taking his boxers off. He was completely naked now, and I could see his chiseled stomach less then a foot away from my disgusting body. I wriggled my own panties off and guided him to my entrance. He slowly led himself in, he was larger and at first it hurt, but soon that pain was replaced with overwhelming pleasure. He picked up speed, and I could feel his breath on my chest as he moaned with me.
"M-more Josh. Please. More." I moaned out, arching my back in class complete ecstasy.
"Oh god Rose, oh god, you are so beautiful. I don't think I could live without you. Thank god your coming on tour." He moaned out. He became shaky, and soon, inside of me I could feel his condom expand, filling with his released pleasure. He continued going though, being close to my climax, I threw him underneath me and began riding him as he guided me with his hands on my hips. I let out a very long moan, and sat on top of Josh, his member still inside of me while my legs continued to shake.
"Don't leave me." I said, worried that now since he got what he wanted he would just ditch me.
"Leave you? That's ridiculous, I would never leave you Rose, I promise, as long as you do too." He said, and with that he pulled himself out of me and layer back down on my bed next to me.
"I guess you should probably text Tyler back, and I guess we should probably tell the clique via a video that we are in fact a legit thing and I am your guy's new photographer." I said, letting my hand trace over his bare chest.
END OF SMUTTY SMUT SMUT FYI( IF YOU DIDNT READ IT PRETTY MUCH THEY DID THE NASTY, AND JOSH PROMISED TO NEVER LEAVE ROSE

"I HAVE BEEN HOME FOR TEN MINUTES NOW...MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD TELL ME NOT TO COME BACK UNTIL YOU TEXTED ME. I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD HERE ME SEEING I BLASTED MUSIC TO DROWN OUT YO NASTY NASTY. AND BY THE WAY AWE,AND YES WE SHOULD ,MAKE THAT VIDEO ROSE." Tyler, yelled from a the living room, and Josh and just broke out in laughter.

I got out of the bed, and threw Josh's nasa shirt on that he was previously wearing and flipped the switch to turn in the big lights. Josh ran up to me and grabbed my wrist. Shit. He didn't say anything. He pulled me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder. He was wearing his pants again by now, so when Tyler knocked on the door, Josh told he could come in.
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. You fucked it up now. I was crying now, and grabbed a pair of sweatpants to put on so I could show them my hips. They deserved to know what they were getting into, while they still had a chance to tell me they didn't want me on tour.
"R-rose...why?" Josh said, kneeling down onto the ground and kissing my exposed hip bone that jutted out a little bit further then it probably should have.
"We love you Rose. I know we haven't known you that long, but it's quite apparent you mean something to the both of us."Tyler said, joining Josh in the tight hug.

"I. I did it because. Because I don't deserved this, or you guys. Or working for you. Or Josh. Or anything. I'm worthless and the sooner you guys learn that the better off we will all be I think." I said with tears running down my face at this point.

"Listen to me. You listening Rose?" Josh said lifting my chin to look into his watering eyes. "You are NOT worthless, you're priceless. You are the only person that can do every single thing that you do the exact way that you do it. And without you we would be missing another cog in this world. We have lost too many cogs, you hear me? And I am not prepared to loose you before I get to take you on a real date." He said with tears beginning to fall from his face.

"Josh, every moment I have spent with you, at concerts before we met, on videos of you shredding the drums, in interviews and appearances, and these past two day have been nothing but pure ecstasy. You and Tyler saved me more then once, and that's why I don't deserve you saving me again." By the time i had finished, Tyler had run out of my apartment and back in in two minutes with his bongos and keyboard in hand.
He sat me down onto the bed, and tossed the bongos to Josh. Tyler began the opening cords of "Truce" and I immediately began humming along to the tune while Josh tapped a very smooth beat to the otherwise anti-drum song. Josh looked at me and mouthed "sing", so I did. Tyler looked up at me and smiled. I was still crying, but so was everyone else in the room. Me and Tyler stopped singing, then I threw the both into the living room and gave them a huge hug. I went into my bathroom and grabbed all three of my blades I had been cutting with and threw them away. Josh smiled at me and just smiled. Tyler and Josh had stopped crying during the song, and I had stopped shortly after.

There, a nice long smutty chapter for yall. I don't think I will update again until Friday night, because I'm out all day tomorrow...so stay alive my frens. I love all of you like Josh lives Taco Bell. |-/