Oh, New York

Guys I'm sad.

You know why? Because this is when I'm going to tell you we didn't reach our goal of votes so now I'm not doing the chapter of her past! :(

Anyway here's the story!

----------

When I woke we were landing. Not in New York because we had to switch planes. We got our stuff off and into to the next plane along with ourselves.

Once we were on the second plane Zach grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"I never got to ask you," I said, "why are we even going to New York?"

"Well Aunt Callie, my mom, and my dad all thought it would be a good idea because we could 'bond'" he laughed

I laughed too.

"I'm just happy because I can spend some alone time with you" he smiled at me

"Yeah" I said. Although I'm not sure. Dylan's bring out my past feeling for him. Zach is being Zach which make me want to drool over him. I remember the first time I teased him. I remember when he showed me the roof top of the barn. I remember when we first kissed. I remembered when he annoyed the hell out of me.

I also remember a lot from me and Dylan's relationship to. I remember when I told him I loved him...

Somewhere I still do. But Zach makes me lean the other way. I feel stuck in the middle! A lot of things have happened since my time with Dylan.

Wish I could just know! So many, many things are going through my head right now. I don't know what to think.

As I'm thinking I barley realize I've been at it for 2 hours. Zach is asleep so I'm pretty much by myself.

Once we land in New York I'm immediately hit with cold air. I shiver. Zach puts an arm around me.

When I lived in New York all I really did was fight, pout, and punch things. Lots of things.

We went inside the air port and I put on a sweater. Zach called a cab to take us to our hotel.

We got up to our rooms which were side by side. I gave Zach my second key and he gave me his. I got settled then me and Zach decided to explore the hotel. It didn't take long.

We went out for coffee after. It was 8:00 at night but who cares! When we got back to our hotel rooms I went straight to sleep.

~•~

When I woke up I took a shower and attempted to brush my tangled hair. I blow dried it then brushed it again.

I put on a long sleeved shirt and dark jeans. My makeup was soft for the face then bold at the eyes. I left my hair down then looked myself over in the mirror.

I've done better, I thought to my self.

I walked out of my room and into Zach's. He was asleep. Of course, typical guy thing. I opened all the windows so light came in. I heard him groan and roll over from behind me. I jumped into the bed which made him open his eyes. He smiled. Then closed his eyes. I got under the covers and tangled my legs in his. He opened his eyes again but just groaned again. I ran my hand up his chest. He opened his eyes this time and kissed me. I kissed him back. The kiss deepened and he put his hands up my shirt. I pulled away and he put his forehead on mine and we panted looking at each other.

"I don't know how you do it" he said

"Do what" I asked