Horrible Decision

The next day was terrible. I went to school and my mind was completely focused on Dylan. I just can't seem to find a way to get out of my head now that he has showed up. He doesn't go to high school though because he graduated last year, I'm still a senior.

I passed Ella and Jayden and they tried to talk to me, but I dismissed them with a wave of my hand. I've never need friends anyways. Besides, there is to much on my mind now. Ella had a frown plastered on her rosy cheeks

Christmas is now only a week away. Didn't actually think that I would make it this far as of living in Callie's house. It's weird, I havn't really acted out at all, I still can't wrap my ead fully around it.

I'm still just waiting to be old enough to do whatever I want with my life and leave everyone forever.

After my school day had dragged as long as it could, I walked to my truck quickly.

"Lexi! Hold on wait!"

I turned around and Ella caught up to me.

"Lexi, I really want us to be friends" she smiled shyly

"You don't want to do that." I said and kept walking.

"I'm serious, I really want to get to know you better. You seem really cool and like you could be nice." Ella walked in front of me

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Today is honestly not my day.

"Please!" She begged me

"Okay then, get in." I said as I fought back a small smile when she squealed.

Her smile beamed brightly as she got in the passenger seat. I walked around and got in on the drivers side.

"Where's Jayden?" I asked

"Oh she left sick today" Ella explained quickly.

"Okay, where do you want to go" I asked her turning on the engine.

"Oh! Let's go Christmas shopping!" She practically screamed as she smiled

"Okay hold on I'm going to tell Zach then we can leave" I laughed

She nodded then turned her attention to her phone. She typed away on the screen as she texted someone.

I stepped out of my truck and saw Zach leaning on his car. I walked over to him and he looked up, smiling as his eyes landed on me.

"Hey Zach, I'm going to go Christmas shopping this afternoon." I told him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Without me" he pretended to pout but the smile that tugged on his face was obvious.

I laughed "Yeah, I'll see you later"

He kissed my forehead, let me go, and I walked and then I got back into the truck.

"So are you guys a thing?" Ella asked looking up from her phone and shoving it back into her pocket.

"Um, I'm not really sure what we are" I said as I pulled out of school.

"Ok, so tell me about yourself. Where have you lived before?" She asked as she, not so smoothly, changed the topic.

"Actually I've lived almost over the whole country" I said looking at the road as I drove.

"Oh wow! That's so cool!" She grinned.

I laughed "yeah, I've even live in England"

"Oh I have a cousin who lives in England" she nodded thoughtfully

"Awesome" I said

-----------

Christmas shopping is long, end of story.

After we went Christmas shopping, we went to Ella's house. It was a huge white mansion. She led me through a maze of hallways to her room.

Her room was huge and had a balcony over looking the pool.

"Nice house" I said

"Oh, yeah thanks" she replied

For a while we talked and watched TV. I eventually left an went back to Callie's. I put a cigarette in my mouth and got out. I walked to the barn and climbed on to the roof.

Zach was there waiting for the sun set. I climbed next to him.

"Hey babe" he said

"Hi Zach" I responded

Then there was silence as the sun set came.

------------------

I woke on the roof of the barn with Zach next to me. I sat up and yawned. I nudged Zach. He sat up and wrapped an arm around me.

He tried to kiss me but I pushed him off, "brush your teeth pig"

He laughed and made kissy faces at me. I gave him a light punch on the arm and he smiled.

After I was dressed and in my room I sat down thinking. I've done a lot of thinking lately.

Someone knocked on my door an I snapped back to reality.

"Come in," I said

Zach came in.

"Didn't know if you'd like this but he's here" he said emphasizing he's

"Great" I mumbled

He nodded and I made my way downstairs. Dylan was standing there.

"Out" I growled

He followed me out the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him harshly

"Have you decided?" He asked

"Decided what?" I asked

"If you want me back" he said

I mentally face palmed myself.

I groaned.

"Babe-"

I slapped him

"Alexis" he continued, "is this because of that guy?"

"Not really" i said

"Not really?" He raised an eyebrow

"Not really." I deadpanned

"Yeah ok." He said sarcasm heavy in his voice

"Listen, Dylan, I don't want anything to do with you. What can you not understand" I sighed

"1 hour" he said

"What?"

"1 hour. Whatever I want. That's it. Nothing horribly bad" he bargained

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I asked

"No, just 1 hour. Whatever I want" he answered

I thought.

"Give me a chance." He begged

"1 hour" I said after thinking

He beamed. Like almost blinded me.

"Meet me at Pioneer park" he said then got into his car

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I probably made a horrible decision.