Satisfying Boyfriend: Check.

Začať od začiatku

Val continued, "It was fun nonetheless. We made new friends, broke a couple... yeah. To members of the camp that newly joined this year and last, a few of us wouldn't be coming next year and we hope you make the cabin competition as dramatic as it always has been."

Jacob reached out and gave him the book he was scribbling on a few minutes ago and Val read from it. "For year, we did the competition where we get to have sex with 20 people and above. Failure to do so get to pay the winner ten bucks and runners up pay five. If you dropped out, before getting to 20, you are still paying ten bucks."

I grunted. That wasn't fair. We dropped out so we shouldn't pay anything.

"But that wasn't in the rules." Someone said to him and he huffed, glancing the person with a bored look.

"Are you new or something? Dropping out or not, you still get to pay. That's one rule no one forgets. If you weren't going to finish the competition don't get involved with it."

"But no one told us." Carlo sat up in his seat and said, making Val turn to him. "You should have for the sake of the new campers. I'm not going to pay ten bucks if you're just going to slap a rule on our faces and tell us we're expected to know it."

The other campers murmured in agreement with him but the rest of us that knew Carlo stared at him in surprise. And from the way he kept staring up at Val like if he didn't get the rule down he was going to kick his butt made me want to squeal. Oh hell, he was bring out my inner gayness.

Val stared at him for a while then suddenly smirked, throwing his hands to his waist, "Wow. You telling me what to do is such a turn on. Too bad you're taken, huh?"

Carlo's eyes softened and he glanced my way briefly before slumping back to his initial position and away from my view. But I didn't miss his reddened face. Aaand we were back to the shy Carlo. I loved him.

"Anyways, I guess that was wrong of me." Val sighed, turning back to the rest of his cabin mates. "I'll reduce the fine by five so now everyone that dropped out of the competition gets to pay five bucks. And no one complain because I ain't taking another excuse. Now, to call on the winner." He huffed, throwing Carlo a look before reading from the book he held. A smile grew on his face and he said "Why would you look at that, I won it with 29 fucks."

Everyone groaned in response to his smug smile and he added, "You know Carlo, I was saving 30 for you when I heard you dropped out."

"Hey!!" I glared at the boy and he smirked at Carlo and I. "Stay on your own turf, okay?"

He rose his hands in surrender and continued, "However, I'm not going to make it next year because I'm going to be in college. Therefore, the cabin captain goes Jefferson for being such an amazing guy. 27 fucks right behind me." Val watched his friends cheer for him then added when they had pipped down, "Folks, the money still goes to me so pay up before the end of the day or you'll regret it."

"Another thing I want to talk about today is what the camp has for us tomorrow." Val closed the book and tossed it to Jacob who caught it immediately then went on, "The minute you leave here, go up to the notice board and sign your name under the event you'd rather do. That is camping in the woods or going to wonderland." He clapped his hands and said with a finality in his voice, "All in all, I would like to say I had a great time in Camp Rock Bottom. You were all wonderful cabin mate and amazing campers. We might never see again but if you live here in Dundas, Toronto, I might not bet on that. Goodbye folks." He gave us a dramatic bow and smiled.

The other cabin mates greeted him before they went on to do whatever but Jefferson stuck around until everyone had gone except Carlo, Jacob and I. The three of us watched in silence as Jefferson walked up the stairs and Val followed him with his eyes plastered on his butt. Such a pervert.