And Damn, Was That Scream Sexy.

A/n
This chapter maybe sensitive to readers so read at your own risk. You can skip the chapter if you prefer not to.

After shopping for what felt like forever to me, we started back home but Carlo and I took a detour and went to the gym. We promised to spend the few days we had in gym and I knew just how to spend it.

We swiped our card at the front desk but Carlo's card beeped red making the girl behind the desk look up from her screen. She smiled and stood up from her seat as she said, "Hello. What seems to be the problem?"

Carlo panicked and glanced between me and the girl. I shook my head and said before he mumbled crap and embarrassed me, "Sorry. His card blinked red and we are still members."

Her grey eyes widened in realization, "Oh. It's fine then. We've been having the problem for a while. Please," She grinned again and opened the door with her card. When he was in Carlo nodded and she said, "It's alright."

"Have a good day." Carlo managed to say then turned away quickly before she could see his red face. Gosh!

As we walked to the room Carlo normally gym in, I leaned in and said, "You actually talked to her back there."

He grew red again, "I guess." Then he groaned, "Escalante, I fucked up just now. How come you can talk so freely like that?"

"I went to a bible study camp when I was little so I had to do a lot of things in front of people."

"But I didn't." He whined.

I patted his back as a friendly gesture, "Relax, you will get used to it soon. Just try replying to people when they ask a question than starting a conversation."

Carlo looked at me and smiled, "I really want to be like you."

"And gay?" I rose a brow at him.

He was silent for a moment and that made me feel a bit weird. Then he said with a very irritated look, "I still prefer to be the one giving when having sex.

"There are men who fuck men and prefer to be the one giving, like me."

"I love boobs."

I stopped in my steps and held my chin in thought. "Hm, I guess you are straight."

"Fuck you." He laughed and we continued walking.

Just as we entered the second gym room on the floor, I saw someone move from the corner of my eyes. He had probably entered a room because I didn't see him anymore when I came back out to have a glance.

Shrugging, I followed Carlo into the room and asked, "What are you doing first?"

"Oh no." He shook his head as he walked to the other end of the room making me follow him to the treadmill. "Mister, you are going to gym with me."

Raising a brow, I bit back the laugh that wanted to erupt because I had a loud laughter and the people in the room looked too serious. "What? You must be joking. You know I didn't join the gym to actually gym." I looked around the room at the sexy men pulling their weight and mentally drooled at their throbbing biceps.

Carlos grunted then climbed on his machine before saying, "You can go do whatever. You swim, wasn't it?"

My eyes slowly found him and I answered, "Yeah." Then a smile broke on my face, "That was because this guy... what was it? Yeah, Samuel liked to swim. He does the butterfly and I really like him." I drew closer to him and whispered, "Honestly, his cock is the biggest I have seen."