Taking It To The Next Level.

Escalante

    Preston had woken me up differently today. Instead of tapping my face or continuously saying my name, he had kissed me and the moment I woke up, it turned into a full make out session. You might be thinking since it's been almost a week that I must have had sex with him. Sorry to bust your bubbles kids but that hasn't happened because Preston found it in himself to tell me he was a virgin.

    I didn't believe and I still don't because look at him. He was handsome with his honey blonde hair and his pretty blue eyes that always left me melting. Then he went ahead to tell me he was a virgin?

      That he had to break it off when girl wanted to sleep with him? He even told me he was planning to lose his virginity to someone he would deem special and important in his life.

    I knew that couldn't be me but I would be beyond grateful if it was.

     Preston pulled away after giving me another lasting kiss on my lips making me feel all warm and lightheaded at the same time. He smiled at me and said, "This woke you up faster."

"Maybe you should do it every morning."

He smiled. "Maybe." Chuckling, he rose up from my bed and said, "We are having Cabin meeting by the way. Val wants to talk to us."

     Nodding, I stood up and found my shorts in the dresser. I wore it and asked when I saw him sitting back on his bed, "Aren't you going?"

"I was down not quite long and Alex got mad at me so I am waiting for him to cool off."

     Immediately, I remembered I wanted to ask him about his relationship with Alex because it had been bugging me since the first day. Turning back to him from the door, I asked, "What is up with the both of you?"

"It was something that happened last year." He shrugged then gave me a smile that made me feel like it wasn't a big deal, but it looked like it was since Alex was still mad at him from last year.

     However, I decided not to pry. If they had a thing, it was last year. He was mine this year.

"I hope you guys settle it quickly then."

He nodded, "We will."

    Coming out of the room, I heard people arguing about the strangest thing to argue about on a Saturday morning.

"I believe there are other gods and not just God."

"And you call yourself Christian." Jacob frowned at Carlo but he only laughed.

"I might be Christian but that doesn't mean no other gods exist. I believe there are Greek gods, Egyptian gods, Hindu gods and tons of other gods. I just happen to serve one of them and that is the Christian God."

     Carlo and Jacob were arguing and Alex and MK were just watching them with amusement written all over their faces. MK didn't even look so scary anymore. Slowly, I eased myself into the gathering and sat beside Alex who said, "Then what do you guys think about Atheism?"

"I think Atheist are confused. How can you not believe there is a God?" Jacob said and Carlo countered.

"I don't think Atheism is bad. Because, if you ask me who I would rather live with between a Christian and an Atheist, I would say Atheist because they would never try to shove their religion down your throat."

"That's because they don't have a religion."

"Exactly."

    Alex and MK laughed at them but Jacob and Carlo hardly noticed it because they were too engulfed in their argument to care. Tapping Alex's shoulder when he had managed to calm down, I asked, "What's going on?"