How Great Was That?

Escalante

    The camp was huge.

    The moment we stepped through that bush, I had to hold my breath at the beautiful sight before me. There were shirtless boys everywhere...men even. Some passed by me and others waved. I had to wave back, it would have been so rude to not have.

I smiled at Carlo when I realized he didn't chicken out and stay back behind the bush. He had this weird look on his face that made me laugh.

"Carlo, you are allowed to eye fuck as many girls as you want. Just know that is not what you are going to be doing throughout the month."

"Gotcha,"

    Ariesa nodded and said as she wiped her forehead as if there was sweat on it -I guess the no sweat thing was actually normal, "Please follow me to the manager's building. You will probably meet more people that came today also." We followed her quietly mostly because we were checking out the place and the sexy piles of meat we were walking by.

I'm just glad Carlo didn't look like he was holding back but the real test was yet to come.

    "The orientation was just a day ago. It started Friday and we will be here all through until August 3rd. You are not allowed to leave camp because we are quite far from civilization and if you must, you have to take a personnel along. The sick bay is very close to the Cafeteria, we'll show you later so if you get sick, just run over there. If it is too serious, we'll take you to a hospital."

    We entered a small building and were welcomed with a ton of more people just sitting or standing, all of them waiting for something. Ariesa led us into a room and some guy entered, locking the door behind him.

He was tall, about the same 6ft something as me. Unlike my black hair and awesome green eyes, his hair was a weird shade of red and he had really dark eyes. He wore the same red shirt as Ariesa and I just noticed what was written the back of it.  CAMP ROCK BUTTOM.

"What a camp name." Camila chuckled and Jacinta smiled.

She was already making love sick eyes at him from his back where he was talking with Ariesa.

"You took your time." His thick arms were crossed across his chest, "Someone has to take them around at least."

"Slow down, Jasper. Let this one settle down too. Make an announcement: Ask for any volunteer to show these kids around. I can't do that now because the manager assigned me to do something and I haven't started."

    Jasper exhaled then turned to leave only to glance at our direction, mainly at my sister. I definitely didn't like the look he was giving her because after he gave her a once over, he smirked. That was the look I gave people when I wanted to have sex with someone. And the package came with no actual feelings.

A small squeal escaped my sister and I sighed. This wasn't going to end up well.

"Jasper wait." Ariesa said as she opened a drawer and got out a book. She flipped through it quickly then said, "Cabin 28, 33, 40 and 11 have a free room on the girls' side while Cabin 19, 13, 14 and 25 all have one spare bed on the boys' side." She looked up from the book then said to Jacinta and Camila, "Pick one of the Cabins and Jasper will take your bags over."

"Do we get to see the room before we pick?" Camila asked.

"I'm sorry, you can't. You just have to pick one. If you don't like it, you can always ask for a change of room."

"Oh."

I watched Jasper reach for his phone and call someone. When he was done and the girls weren't done picking, he smiled and said, "You can pick a cabin from 30 to 39 if you like. I take care of that district."