Damn, I Just Love Him.

Carlo.

So, it seems like I was doing the taking today. And I don't mean taking it up the butt but taking Escalante up the butt. He explained the process in simple steps that I forgot the minute he took me in his mouth. Honestly, I was seriously in the mood to lose my other virginity to Es but then he told me had been saving himself for me and I felt absolutely honored.

I couldn't believe he saved himself for me and even though I was nervous out of my mind, I wanted to treat Es right. I wanted him to feel better than what I felt when I was with other people. And if I wanted him to feel great, I had to be the one giving him the blowjob.

Feeling my excitement reach its peak, I arched my back on the bed and screamed at Es to pull away, but he didn't, just like the last time and I reluctantly shot in his mouth. I watched him swallow and make a face before smiling up at me.

"You should have pulled away like I told you to." I tried to sit up but he stopped me by kissing me up my waist until he was looking down on me with his lust filled eyes.

After they called first place, the camp manager gave everyone four hours to do whatever they wanted and that meant they could go out into the woods, the lake outside of camp or go to the girls cabins. No one knew why he did that but everyone used the opportunity wisely. Now, Escalante and I could take four hours to do whatever dirty stuff came out of Es's head. Today just became the best day of my life.

Escalante leaned down to kiss me and I let him in without much of a hassle. His tongue slid against mine as his hands touched every part of my body, leaving my mind hazy. The feeling of his hands touching my skin set it on fire and it had me moaning in desperation to feel every part of him. My hands caressed his naked back until they dug into his skin when he pulled away from me to suck on my sweet spot.

"Christ Es. If this was how you felt ages ago, you should have told me." He should have told me he liked me instead of leaving clues all around. I wasn't exactly that kind of smart. Just book smart.

He bit on my skin as if it was punishment for saying such a thing, but it felt more like teasing than punishment to me because my nails dug deeper into his skin earning a deep throated moan from him.

"If I had told you a day later, things wouldn't have worked out." He flicked my earlobe with his tongue before whispering to me, "I wouldn't be here, holding you naked in my arms."

He looked at me and I bit my lips and looked away, embarrassed. Es used that chance to suckle on the skin beneath my ear, biting it lightly and sending a tingle of pleasure through me.

My eyes closed in bliss when Es licked my skin down until it encased a beady nipple. His tongue grazed it like he had done to my member and that sent more than just a tingle down my body. The worst was when he bit it, a moan escaped me and I gripped his hair tightly. My sudden high calmed down when pulled away from the nipple and smirked at me, "You have sensitive nipples."

My cheeks felt hotter than normal but I tried to keep eye contact with him because I loved the way he looked at me. Like I was worth looking at, that I was beautiful in every way. He hadn't said it, but his eyes told me so. And I love those greenish orbs more with every second that passed by.

Cupping his face, I stroked his cheeks as I sat up to kiss him. It was a wet sloppy one but I had a feeling we both liked it because Es smiled against my lips. He started to push me down again but I felt like if I did, my four hours would be wasted on Es teasing me and nothing happening after.

Taking up as much courage as I could, I turned us over so that I was the one on top of him. Normally, this much turning wouldn't be possible if Es hadn't joined the spare bed in his room with his, making it one big queen sized bed. Es moaned beneath me and I chuckled before kissing him hungrily like my life depended on it. With a hand, I cupped his face and the other hiked up his leg so I had more access to grind myself on him.