It Was The Driver.

Escalante

The day felt odd

The moment I opened my eyes to Preston cuddling up to me, I had a bad feeling. Call it instinct I don't normally listen to but today, it was worse than before. I couldn't ignore it because the anticipation was already building up in my muscles.

     Shifting to untangle myself from Preston, I heard him moan and pull me closer to him making me wonder where his newfound energy came from. I grunted when he pressed my head against his chest. I never noticed but Preston smelt funny-quite musky if I should put a word to it. Oh wait, we had sex yesterday.

Now that I mentioned it, last night was weird. I hadn't expected Preston to be the dominating kind in bed. It turned me on more so I never bothered to argue. He even introduced bondage play because he tied my hands to the freaking bed post. Then he came down on me and I was like goddamn. I guess I see why people like that BDSM lifestyle.

     But that wasn't all that was weird, it was his body. He had scars all over his body from his waist to his thighs. The scars around his waist looked deeper which made me believe it was from sex. Seeing all that, made me want to stop and ask what happened but with the way he rode me, I could guess he didn't want to stop anytime soon so instead, I gave him the pleasure he needed.

"You are awake." Preston hummed into my ears making my heart skip a beat out of shock.

"You are awake?" I asked, using that time to pull away from him.

"Yeah." He huffed then sat up on the bed. "Darn, I missed breakfast."

"I'm sure Alex got something for us. He normally gets something for me." I slid out of the bed to look for my boxers on the floor.

"You think Alex likes me that much?" He said dully and I looked at him just to see him roll his eyes at me.

     Picking up my boxers, I said as I wore it, "I never finish my sandwich anyways."

     Preston didn't reply me until I had found my towel and was ready for a good bath. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. I smiled at how cute he was behaving then moaned lowly when he said, "I cannot wait to be out of this camp with you."

"Ditto that babe."

"Last night was amazing." He nibbled my earlobe and I chuckled.

"Yeah it was." I turned to him and he left a short kiss on my lips.

He pulled away and I saw he had already dressed and hidden his scar from my prying eyes. Frowning, I asked, "Where are you going?"

Preston didn't glance at me, but instead, picked up his phone and ran a hand through his already ruffled hair. "We'll be gone before lunch so I want to meet Ariesa to have a last minute talk."

"Oh." I said, "Are we going with anyone else?"

"Nope. Just the driver." He looked back at me when he was sure he had collected everything he needed. "We'll be out for a while so if there's anyone you wanna meet, you should do that now."

"Okay. I will."

Preston grinned then came back up to me to peck me before leaving and before I could ask him anything about the scars.

Again, I felt uneased but I ignored it and carried on with my day. Took a bath, watched a movie with Val, had a cabin meeting where Alex and Calvin forfeited. I already forfeited during the last meeting so I didn't have to say it again.