Another Reason To Be Mad At Me.

Escalante.

     My ass hurt.

     It felt like a whole football team did an orgy with me as the bottom. But all in all, I felt elated because I finally had sex with Carlo. No wait, 'made love' with Carlo.

     Honestly, I couldn't get the image of Carlo telling me how much he loved me out of my mind. I dreamt about it and still woke up to his voice telling me loved me. It was sent me on a happy kind of high and I instantly wanted to pull him closer to me.

      Throwing my arms out, I felt for him on the bed, opening my eyes slowly when I didn't find a body on the bed with me. I sat up abruptly and searched my room with wide eyes. He had left me? Why did he leave? My heart raced as I jumped out of bed and got into my boxers that was on the floor.

     Throwing on a shirt, I didn't care if it was Carlo's because right now, I needed to see him. How could he leave me as early as this? I glanced out the window only to see it dark and raining heavily. I didn't care at the moment because Carlo was the only thing on my mind. Whoever's competition today should take heart.

     Opening the door, I moved out quickly to ask my fellow cabin mates if they had seen Carlo only to have the person I had been looking for bump right into me. Carlo moved back and started to glare at me but it melted when he saw it was me. A smile quickly came on his face and he said, "You're finally awake."

"S-something big happened?" I tried to look composed so he wouldn't know I was starting to have a panic attack because he wasn't in bed with me when I woke up. Damn, I needed help.

"No." He shrugged, entering the room with me tailing him like a puppy. "Alex and MK left a couple hours ago for their competitions. Arcade and Basketball." He added, picking up the clothes that were on the floor.

     I watched him fold them then kept them into my wardrobe which was surprisingly arranged. When he turned, I rose a confused brow and asked, "Why is my closet arranged?" The last time my wardrobe was arranged was the day I had unpacked and that was a very long time from now.

     Carlo rolled his eyes then came closer to me. "Since I woke up early, I took the liberty to get your room clean." His eyes trailed from mine to the shirt I wore and back with a smirk apparent on his lips. "You need to take that shirt off, Es."

"Why?" I asked, hugging the shirt to myself. I loved the scent of Carlo on it. "I don't want to take it off."

     He chuckled, moving back and picking my towel from the chair. "Would you take it off if I told you I used it to clean the cum off our bodies and the bed?"

     No, but I would if he had told me cum was unhealthy to the body. I was about to decline again but decided not to when a naughty thought crossed my mind after taking in what Carlo was holding. Trying to stop the smirk from showing, I took off the shirt and grinned widely when Carlo thrusted the towel at me, doing exactly what I had expected him to do.

"Go take a shower. We are having our final cabin meeting in the next hour."

     I took the towel from him and threw it around my shoulder. "What time is it?"

     He checked his watch on his wrist and said, "Ten forty-five." He looked back at me and continued, "Meeting is by eleven thirty and we are joining the second half of the basketball game by twelve. At least by then, Alex will be back."

"Oh. I don't know if I'll make it." I started, quickly adding when I saw the annoyed face Carlo made, "But if you take a shower with me, I'm sure you can rush me up."

     Since we just had sex, I thought Carlo wouldn't mind a quickie in the shower but I guessed I was wrong because his brows bumped together in a scowl. "Hell no. You are going to take a shower and I will wait for you downstairs. If you aren't done before the meeting, I'll pull you out naked and you'll attend the meeting in your bathing suit." He scoffed at my eye roll and pulled me out of the room.