Chapter 1: The Long-Lasting

I'm Backkkkkkkk  My lovelies :) How are you guys? Tell me how you're feeling right now.

Chapter 1: The Long-Lasting

A year and four months ago

"What is she doing here?" I said, frustrated. Aiden stood in our room, pacing. "I don't know, I'm as confused as you are." He sits down at the edge of the bed. "You have no idea the hell I went through dealing with her," In a low voice, he continues. "Maybe she changed, that's why she's out so quickly. How long do you think it takes to get medical attention for that?" He looks up at me, and I could see the scared look in his eyes.

Neither of us were happy after seeing Willow. Her appearance was the same, and maybe her attitude, but I planned not to find out. "I don't want her anywhere near here if that's what you're suggesting. I don't want her anywhere near you."

Aiden looks at me crazy, "You think I want to go through that again? Nia she roofied me and mo—"Aiden I know. I know what she did. And I'm sorry. I really am baby," I go to him and hold his face. "I am, but even if she did change, that doesn't mean seeing you won't trigger it. She's crazy, bat shit crazy. You can't change that."

Aiden looks at me, and I look right back at him. Searching his eyes for comfort. I know he was frighten, and he wanted nothing more than to find out exactly what Willow wanted so she could be on the next bus out of here, but I wouldn't let him. Not without me again.

"We are in this together,"

I showed him my left hand with the engagement ring on it. "For better or for worse soon. So please tell me before you try to do anything involving her." Aiden nods, kissing the ring on my finger. "You are amazing." I put my arms around him. "You are my everything. I don't want to ever lose you again." He shakes his head, bringing our lips close. "You won't." He finally kisses me, closing the proximity between us.

Our passionate kisses turn into something more. The heat in me boils, sending me into a frenzy. I wanted every part of Aiden, physically and mentally. He was the air that I breathed, and without him nothing in my life would be the same. He has everything I want and love. And I needed it to stay that way.

~~~

Present

I walked through the school doors, finding my locker. Putting in the combination, a feel a tapping on my shoulder. "Hey." Beth smiles, hugging me. "I see you got your car fixed." I nod, setting my car keys in my locker. "Where is Bronx?" Beth gives me a look, "Oh so you don't care about me now? All you care about is my cousin?" I shake my head, smiling, "You know I love you." Just as I was closing my locker, Bronx and another guy walks through the door.

I smile as I see the looks from other girls follow Bronx. They squealed and made noises, but I didn't care, because he was all mine. "Hey there's my girl." Beth's face scrunches up when he kisses me. "You're lucky we're best friends, because dating my cousin is weird."

Bronx puts his arm around me, "I've got to go, but I'll see you at lunch, yeah?" I nod and he leaves Beth and me alone. "You guys are disgusting." I laugh, turning around. A blonde guy stood next to me, trying to get into the locker. He had blue eyes and a nice build. He was new face I haven't seen before.

"Hey," I said, introducing myself. "I'm Nia."

His lips turn into a smirk, "Aiden."

I nod, "Well Aiden, I guess we're locker neighbors." I was trying to clear up the weird mood. Something felt like it was missing.

Aiden looks at me and softly laughs, "Locker Neighbor, that's cute." Closing his locker, he nods at me. "I'm going to go."

I step back and wave, going to walk in the other direction.