Second

I look up into those dark brown eyes before I look away. They're way to intense. They hold to much mystery and hidden things, and they're just so dark.

I'm also somewhat terrified about the fact he's got me pinned to a locker.

I guess they did come to talk to me after all.

As I turn my head to look away from him, I feel his lips softly against my neck, placing a few soft kisses along the skin, but I move my head away to stop him, only causing a chuckle to fall from his plump lips. Oh my God, he's so hot. I still had no idea what he wants, but I feels his warm hand lift my shirt just enough so he can lay his hand on my bare hip.

"Look at me" he mumbles lowly, his voice like gravel as he speaks quietly, only loud enough so I can hear him. I take in a shaky breath due to being so scared, and reluctantly turn my head to look over at him. His smirk only grows as he sees how scared I am, and he brings the hand that's on the locker next to me to my face, brushing some hair that was falling in front of my eye, behind my ear.

"Much better" he mumbles in a whisper.

For someone who I've seen beat the shit out of many people, he's being so gently and soft with me, which I'm not sure whether I should see as a good thing or a bad thing.

I've no idea where Dani has got to, because he's so close to me and so much taller that I can't see anything but his body. I'm rather surprised people are just letting him do this. Surely somebody has seen this and thought this situation was possibly a girl that needed a hand. But everyone else is probably just as scared of you as I am.

"So, there's this party tonight and I would love to see you there" he says just as quietly as before, breaking me out of my thoughts. What? He wants me to go to a party? I feel his thumb rubbing circles against the skin on my hip as he tilts his head a bit waiting for me to say something.

"I-I can't tonight" I stutter, my voice sounding as soft and sweet as it always does. I should be yelling at him to get off me, and pushing him away, but I'm frozen in fear. I don't even realised I've moved my head to look away from him, until I feel his fingertips on my chin, guiding me back to look at his perfect face.

"You're coming" he tells me, his eyes becoming impossibly darker than they already were. Oh crap. This isn't good.

"I-I've got a lot of homework" I say, tying to make an excuse. I do have lots of homework, so I'm not lying.

"It's the weekend. Do it the other two days" he tells me, squeezing down on my hip ever so slightly.

"I've not got a ride." I try that instead.

I can see he's get impatient with me, as he leans in close, his lips close to my ear. "Don't be naughty, sweetheart. I'll be at your house at 9. Be ready" he says quietly, before pulling back and raising an eyebrow at me.

"Understand?" He says, and I nod softly, goose bumps moving over my skin as his hand that's under my shirt trails round to the small of my back, his index finger brushing shapes onto the sensitive skin.

"Good girl. I'll see you at 9 baby" he says, placing his lips to my forehead before stepping away from me. He winks, and the trusty smirk lays on his lips as all the boys walk away. What just happened?