twenty-three

Zayn's POV:
I smile a little bit at Madi as I was kneeling between her legs. She was so adorable and so kind and caring and just so everything I wasn't.

She was highlighting it right now with her complete fear of seeing my naked. If I was given the chance to see her naked, I would jump on it in a second. I think most girls at school would love to see me naked, and they would have probably pulled the towel off me.

But not Madi.

She's been sitting her quietly with her face looking like a tomato, patiently waiting for me to be ready to go.

What happened in the alley was fucking pathetic. It was like the low point of my life and of course, Madi had been there to witness it. Sitting there crying like a little bitch and begging her to make me cum.

I've never begged before.

I had thought she'd think I was a freak after that. I continuously find myself thinking that she must think I'm a freak after I do things like this. But for some reason I will never ever understand, she keeps coming back.

Even more than that, she likes me.

I had read it in her texts to her friend Lindsay. I had been going get changed when a text came up on her screen with my name in it. Being the inquisitive sought of guy that I am, I wanted to see what they had been talking about.

I thought for one panicked moment, she had told people about what had happened in the alley. She hadn't though.

You know she wouldn't. Idiot.

I scrolled through until I had seen it. 'I know its crazy and that I shouldn't but I like him. A lot.'

I couldn't help the little smile that spread across my face, until I went down further and read 'its not going to happen. He's Zayn Malik. Zayn Malik doesn't have girlfriends' it says. He doesn't, but he might change that rule.

I had wanted to see if she would admit to it in person, but of course she wouldn't. She too shy. I know that when the time comes to have a talk about what is going on, I'm going to have to be the one that initiates it, as hard as it's going to be. I'm not good at feelings. So it might be a while off yet. In the meantime, I just want to be around her.

"You know..." I say, a smirk on my lips. "Since you've seen me naked, it's only really fair that I get to see you" I say.

Of course I'm teasing her.

I like to do things like this because in my experience, sometimes she surprises me and actually says yes. I'd never encourage her to do something that I thought she wasn't ready for. Like one time I had told her I'd fuck her in the supply cupboard at school, and just to please me she almost said yes. She wasn't ready though, so I had to tell her I was kidding, and then gave her a talk about how even if I push her, if she doesn't want to do something she has to tell me.

I told her to think of a safe word. Her cheeks are bright red and she looks like a fish gasping for air as she tries to think of a response. God, she's fucking adorable.

"Did you think of a safe word?"
-------------------
I'm still kneeling between her legs, and she's silently tracing the outline of my tattoos. My knees are getting pretty fucking sore, but she seems to be calm, and I don't want to disrupt it.

I like it when she's like this. She spends so much of her time being scared of me, and then another whole lot being embarrassed or shy, I really like when she is just calm.

After a few more minutes, my legs are too sore and I have to get up.

"Close your eyes baby girl" I tell her before I stand up, seeming as I was still naked.

I didn't aim to make her uncomfortable, and I tried to avoid it, such as now. But sometimes, things just slipped out that most other people would be okay with, but not Madi.

I find a pair of boxers, pulling them on and turn to see that she's sitting where I left her with her eyes covered. I smile and bring out my phone, taking a picture of her, before putting it away again.

"You can look now" I say, walking back over to her.

I sit next to her, then pick her up, setting her on my lap so that she's straddling me. She goes back to tracing the lines of my body with her finger tips, always stopping when she reaches the band of my boxers, and moving back up. I let her continue, because it was quite enjoyable.

She was so incredibly soft and gentle with me, and I really liked it.

I think this was really relaxing for the both of us, which was exactly what we needed following our intense morning. In the back of my mind, I knew that she was just trying to distract me, but I didn't mind, because she was doing a good job.

"Can you do me please?" Her sweet little voice asks.

She looks up from her chest, and I can't help my little smile. She never asked me to do anything sexual before. I don't think this even counts as sexual, it's just touching, but if she wants it, I'd be more than happy to do it for her. I know it would have taken her a lot of courage to even ask that, and I feel quite proud in an odd way. I lean down and kiss her forehead.

"Of course baby" I say softly, not wanting to sound harsh and scare her off the idea or something.

"Let's get this off, yeah?" I say quietly, watching as she nods before taking her hoody off her. Well, really it's my hoody. But I like that it has 'Malik' written over the back so everyone can see she's mine.

She has a cute little black top underneath and I tell her it's pretty before taking that off too. She has this deep purple bra on, and it looks so good. I know I'm staring, and I feel her shift a bit, getting uncomfortable.

I bring my hand to her back, rubbing softly as I let my eyes drift around. I stay looking for quite a while, letting the silence consume us again. She's still a bit tense, but she hasn't asked me to stop or anything, or used her safe word.

She told me it way 'turkey.' I don't know what goes on in her head sometimes.

Actually, most of the time.

I let my hands join in soon, just using my fingertips as she had. Her skin was so soft and warm. She didn't have any of the scars or tattoos I had. Her skin was perfect. I take my time, studying her every inch slowly and meticulously.

"Di..." I hear quietly, after a while, and I look up to see Madi, blushing and biting her lip, quickly looking away.

"What was that baby?" I ask her. She blushes more and shakes her head. I sigh a little bit, pulling her closer to me and cupping her cheek.

I guide her back to look at me, furrowing my eyebrows. She's nervous about something, I can tell.

"Are you not liking this?" I ask her, trying to work out what's going.

"I am" she says weakly, looking down, only to be guided back to my eyes.

"You were going to say something?" I ask softly, bringing her even closer to me as my thumb runs tracks over her cheek bone. She shakes her head, telling me no, but when I sigh, about to go back to what I was doing, she nods her head.

"What was it?" I ask her, only for her to lean forward and hide her head in the crook of my neck. Whatever it was, it was obviously something big for her if she was being so shy about it.

So I was going to just wait and see what it was. After a while of me whispering to her about how beautiful she was and how she didn't need to be shy around me, she mumbles something into my neck, but it's so quiet I miss it.

"One more time baby, speak up" I say softly. I feel her take a deep breath before she speaks up again.

"Do you want to take off my bra?"