Prologue

Copyright © FallOut_Hood ™

All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any matter, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Individual must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without priority written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Enjoy the story

Emily's POV

"You've disappointed me Emily, I never thought you would do something like this. If your mother was here she would of killed you."  The mention of mother made tears form in my eyes, my mother died in a car accident when I was 12 ever since then my father has always been hard on me.

You probably don't know how this started, it all started when this girl in my private school named Joanne brought drugs into school and when the principle asked who had it she blamed it on me with a few of her other friends.

So then the teachers went to look in my locker and found some of it in there, I saw Joanne smirking at me when they found it I knew I was getting punished for this. And so they called my dad and told him, and that night my dad didn't shut up and he slapped me when I mentioned mom because she would never do this to me and then ran up stairs crying.

So that's how I'm here I'm in the car going to a behaviour school for a few months or a year it depends if my dad is doesn't want to waste his money on my private school I'm not going to for a while. I read about the school I'm going to, it has trouble makers, fight starters and people who smoke, drink and do drugs. My maid, Mary said your father is doing it to change you, to show you don't belong there I'm kinda getting scared just thinking about it.

"Mom is died dad you made that clear before." I said to him placing my hand on my cheek. He looked up at his driver mirror and looked at me for a couple of seconds then went back to driving.

"Maybe if you mother was here you would of not had to go here for taking drugs in school." My dad spat at me.

"And if mom was here you wouldn't like this you would probably sleeping with secretary right now, while mom looks after me. She done a better job than you, at lest mom said I love you. I spat back at him.

"Don't you dare say anything about that again it's not what happened." He said, I shook my head.

"Mom heard you on the phone with her and mom followed you and that's how she died... She died with a broken heart." I shouted at him, with tears in my eyes. My dad didn't say anything so I continued.

"Mom made us happy I hope cheating was worth it." I said finishing my words. I heard my father sigh and then he stopped the car I looked out the window and I was at the misbehaving school, I grabbed my bag and went to open the door when I heard dad speak.

"Your mom made me happy I was lonely when I was at work and when she was busy with work or with you, I got jealous that she didn't give me any love. I thought my secretary would, I guess not." I nodded.

"Bye dad I love you." I got out of the car  when he didn't reply to me and slammed the door behind me and looked at the school the time was 11:05 people would probably be in class or even if there is a class. I walked up to school door and opening them and started walking down the corridor, I walked down to the principles office and knocked on the door, I heard a come in and opened the door I saw a boy about a year older than me and the principal, my eyes wondered to the boy he was tall, muscular, he had dark black hair and brown eyes.

"Ah you must be Emily."