Chapter Five

Chapter Five:She's kinda hot

Calum's POV

I didn't talk to Emily for the full day and it was coming up to the end of the first day of the week. It was coming to 3:10 and I was ready to get out of here. The last lessons Ashton and Emily sat together and they talked, laughed probably flirted with each other. I mean why would I care I don't like her even though I kissed her.

I was in my own little world until I heard the bell ring, I got up and grabbed my phone and walked out. I got out of the school to see everyone staring at this car, that must be Emily's dad please say it is, the car door opened and came out a guy who looked a lot older and he had blond dyed hair.

Emily's POV

"Niall what are you doing here?" I turned around to see Emily and Ashton walking toward Niall.

"I came to take you home after your dad told me what happened I didn't believe it was true for a second." Niall said to me.

And also I wanted to see if you made any friends and i see you have who's this?" Niall asked looking at Ashton.

"Oh this is Ashton.  "Hey guys who's this?"

"Calum this Niall, Niall this Calum. Calum and Ashton are my new friends." I said to him.

"Come on then Emily you don't want your dad to get angry." Niall opened the car door and I got in and buckled my seatbelt, waiting for Niall to walk around. I opened the window.

"Calum?" Calum came up to the car window.

"Yeah?" I kissed his cheek. Then I whispered into his ear.

"I kinda enjoyed that kiss." Calum moved away from the window, I saw a little red come onto his cheeks. Niall pulled away from the school.

"So are you and that Calum friends or what?" I laughed and shook my head.

"Just friends...kinda." I looked at Niall he looked at me at the corner of his eye. I felt Niall's hand on my head and he started messing up my hair.

"Stop it." Niall laughed at me, I started laughing to.

Calum's POV

"Well that was fun." I tuned and looked at Ashton annoyed at him.

"What?"  "You know what stop flirting with Emily."

"I'm not flirting with her I'm just trying to make her feel welcome." Ashton said we started walking away from the school that's how we become friends we're neighbours.

"She's kinda hot though." Ashton said to me I pushed him away from me.

"Dude shut it." I said to him Ashton laughed at me.

"Oh my god you jealous of my and Emily's little friendship oh god this is rich." Ashton laughed at me I felt heat comes onto my cheeks. "You've only know for a day and your already crushes on her." Ashton then added.

"Just shut up, I called Michael before asking if he had any information on her, he should call any minute now." I said to Ashton.  A few minutes later my phone started ringing.

"Hey Michael."

"Hey listen I found a girl named Emily Peters. Wow she's hot."

"Michael come on."

"Sorry ok she's 17, 5'5, born in Texas. She's got no criminal record, good grades, oh it says mother died at the age of 12 leaving her with her father. It says her father had affair with his secretary, who was 5 years younger than him but the same age as his wife." I was shocked that's why she started crying when I mentioned her mom.

"Thanks Mickey."

"No problem." I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket.

"What's up?" Ashton asked me.

"I need to talk to Emily, I need to."

Misbehaved // Calum Hoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें