Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve: Drumming Lessons Part 2

Emily's POV

"Ok so sit here." Ashton said siting me down down onto the seat behind the drum. "Let me just find a new pair of drum sticks." Ashton went over to his bed and went to find some drumsticks in the box at the corner of the room. He came back over with a new pair.

"Here you go." He handed them to me. "Ok so just follow the way my drums go but hit the drums." I nodded. I followed him it looked easy but it wasn't he was going faster and faster.

"Ashton can show like properly." I stopped playing and asked him he nodded, I got up from the chair and let him sat down. I saw the way he played the drums he was a pro. He was going to fast a bit.

"I'm done." I said walking away from him making Ashton laugh at me. "Hey it doesn't seems easy when I try it but when you do it you're like a pro at it."

"It took a while to get use to it, it might look easy but it takes time to learn trust me." Ashton told me. I turned around and sat back down on the seat behind the drums.

"Come on teach me." I said to him, Ashton walked over and grabbed my arms helping me play.

Calum's POV

"Where's Emily?" Luke asked me.

"Ashton is teaching her to play the drums." Luke nodded

"I thought it was just Ashton hitting them really loud, so Ashton and Emily are getting close." Luke said

"What do you mean?" I asked Luke.

"Well Ashton was Emily's first true friend when she first went there." I stared at him. "I'm just saying but you two look cute together." He said, I smiled at what he said.

"Aww thanks Lukey." I hugged him.

"Leave me alone HELP CALUM IS TOUCHING ME." He scream the last part making me burst out in laughter.

"What the hell is happening right now Emily I think Calum is cheating on you." Michael walked in and saw us and he shouted up the stairs to Emily we then heard footsteps come down the stairs. It was Emily and Ashton standing there looking at us with a 'wtf' look.

"What are you doing to him." Emily said to me like then got out of my grasp and went behind Emily.

"Emily tell you're boyfriend off." Emily laughed and went over to me, I just smiled at her. She was standing in front of me smiling.

"Calum be a good boy and say sorry." I shook my head, she then sat on my knees making my eyes go wide, I looked at the guys they were a bit shocked, except for Ashton.

"Say sorry or I won't go out with you to dinner that you ask me to go to before." She said.

"Fine I'm sorry Luke." I said making Emily kiss my cheek.

"See that wasn't so hard was it." I shook my head and kissed her lips this time. She pulled away smiling at me.

"Ashton told me you play bass. She said to me making me nod.

"Maybe after Ashton is finished teaching me how to play drums...maybe you could teach me how play bass?" She asked me I nodded.