Chapter Sixteen

Ashton's POV

"Come one Emily just try it." I shouted at her as I have a couple of sparklers, Emily kept shaking her head laughing.

"No I'll probably drop it or hurt you or something." Emily said to me I shook my head and grabbed a hold of her hand putting a sparkler into it. I grabbed my lighter and lit it up,making Emily scream a little in surprise. I lit my own up and wrote my name in the air. Emily laughed and tried to do the same but failed I laughed at her try.

"Ok I think I've got it." Emily then wrote in the air, going....back....to....private..school.

"Wait what?" I asked her Emily sighed and then her sparkler went out.

"Joanne is going to Juvie for the drug and I'm going back to private school. Me and dad are now trying to talk to each other."

"You're just leaving what about us the guys, even Calum." I told her.

"Ashton I still have feelings for him but I can't go back like this, I feel like every time I see him or hear his name I just think about him with that girl. It hurts Ashton." She said with tears down her face I dropped my old sparkler and walked over to her bringing her into a tight hug.

"Emily you're stronger than that." I pulled away from the hug and she looked up at me I wiped her tears. "What Calum did was wrong, he's lost an amazing girl." I comfort her, Emily nodded understanding the situation.

"Aw look as these two, I guess Calum didn't want you anymore." I turned around away from Emily I looked at Mel Calum's ex.

"What do you Mel haven't you got somewhere else to be maybe in someone's bed." She scoffs and walked toward Emily which I stood in front of her. "Don't touch her ya hear me." Mel didn't listen to me, she just looked at Emily who was behind me.

Emily's POV

"He cheated on you didn't he? He done the same to me once but I was stupid to give him another chance." I looked up at her.

"I fell in love with him to but I wasn't the girl who changed him...he changed me." Mel told me.

"Who was his first girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Mel don't she doesn't need to know, she doesn't deserve to get involved." Ashton tried to stop her from telling me but I pushed past Ashton and standing in front of Mel.

"Please tell me." I asked politely Mel nodded.

"This was about 3 years ago, this new came to the school every guy wanted her, but she had her eyes on Calum."

"We're you there?" Mel nodded and pointed at Ashton.

"He was there to and so was the others." Mel told me I looked back at Ashton seeing his head was done in shame.

"Her name was Diana she was like you came from a private school no criminal records, she was a good girl, but she changed when Calum got into her life." Ashton told me.

"Calum was trying everything to get her be with him, he even stopped flirting with girls. Then the next day she just went up to him and started talking to him they were flirting at lot ever since then, Calum just asked her out, out of nowhere and she said yes. They we're always together every day and after school, until one day Calum was having a party and you know how Calum is when he's at a party, him and Diana were then together. I was the girl Calum cheated on Diana with, I didn't even know the girl. She saw us ran out crying..poor girl. So Calum went after her said it was a drunk mistake, she believed him giving him another chance. " 

"So what happened after that?"

"Well they stayed t of ether for a about a year or two, until she had to leave her mom and dad were getting a divorce, so she told Calum to keep the relationship going because she was going to spend time with her dad after the divorce. Calum agreed but after she left he went done hill calls went from daily, then to weekly, then monthly, after that he just stopped calling her and that was the end of their relationship. She called me one time saying she might come back to see her mom and try to fix hers and Calum's relationship."

"Thanks for telling me that Mel." I told her she smiled nodding.

"You two look cute before. Just saying. Can I take I picture I know that seems weird but please.?" Mel asks us Ashton laughed and nodded Ashton placed his arm around me and kissed my cheek I just smiled. Mel laughed as she took the picture.

"I think I need to get you home Emily it was nice seeing you Mel."

"Bye guys." Mel walked away from us and we started to walk away to the car. We both jumped in and Ashton started driving to mine, it was only a couple minutes away but it was dark so Ashton didn't want me to walk.

"Well I had fun." I said to Ashton.

"Yeah me too, I'll see ya soon?" I nodded. I hugged Ashton before getting out of the car and walking to my house. I turned around and waved at Ashton before entering my house.

_\\_\_\
There's chapter sixteen done close to chapter 20 in the later chapters to come there will be a bit of back and forth on Calum,Emily and Ashton.
Love you all.