Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine:Hiding Part 2

Emily's POV

"Emily it's been awhile since I've had a long relationship with someone but I'll try for you cause I like you too." I looked up at him as saw his face looking at the ground.

I lifted his face up to look at mine, his eyes full of sadness I leaned in and placed me lips against his. After a minute of kissing I pull back.

"I'm glad you're willing to try." I said smiling at him.

"Come on I want you to meet my best friends." Calum said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of my house into the street. And we started to walk to his friends house.

Ashton's POV

"Come on is she hot?" Luke asked me I looked at Michael he was nodding.

"Yeah she is, I mean Calum is lucky." Michael said making me laugh. Yeah Calum was lucking Emily is amazing, funny and beautiful.

"I can't wait to meet her though." Luke said making Mikey nod. Then we heard the door opening and closing making us all look at the door that opens to the living room. Then we saw Calum and Emily walk in together.

"Hey Michael, Luke this is Emily."

"Holy fuc-" I smacked Luke's head making him rub his head after, shutting him up.

I got up from the couch and went over to Emily hugging her, I pulled away from the hug and turned around to see Michael and Luke shocked and their both eyes wide. I laughed at their faces,

"Ashton what the...?" Luke whispered to me.  I sat back down and Emily and Calum joined us. I could tell Emily was uncomfortable with Luke and Michael.

I whispered to them "guys say hi." Making them both look at me and then realising what their doing.

"Oh hi I'm Luke and I guess you're Emily... And maybe I ask how much did Calum pay you to be with him?" After Luke said that I was shocked I looked at Emily she was shocked and disgusted. I looked up at Calum to see anger on his face.

Emily's POV

"....And maybe I ask how much did Calum pay you to be with him?" I was shocked.

"Emily Luke didn't mean like that he just-" I didn't give Michael any time to finish and walked out. I walked past Calum and sitting on the stairs going up to the bedrooms and bathrooms. I felt some tears run down my cheeks and onto my jeans, what did he mean by how much did Calum pay me to be with him?

I felt someone touch my knee making me look up to see Michael. "Emily I know what Luke was a bit overwhelming but he didn't mean it like that. He meant like how comes a beautiful girl like you is going with Calum." Michael said sitting next to me.

"It's just the last girlfriend Calum had she wasn't the best of people, she's kinda a bitch well a fucking bitch." Michael said making me laugh a bit. "I promise that Luke didn't mean it like that. And plus I think he likes you so, just give us a chance...please?" Michael asked looking at me I nodded, his arm rapped around my shoulder pulling me close to his side.

"I guess I've met Calum's friends now." I said to him.

"Trust me we're gonna be best friends." Michael said to me then Calum walked to see me and Michael side hugging.

"Michael I can talk to Emily for a sec." Calum said to him making him let go of me and nodding before getting up and walking back into the living room. Then Calum sat next to me.

"I'm glad you're happy now I talked to Luke, he was lucky that Ashton kept me away from punching him." Calum said. "Calum it's alright I know he didn't mean it like that." He nodded understanding.

"I'm really scared Calum. What would happened if my dad he would kill you." I said to him.

"I know Emily, but I'll risk it." Calum said to me then he stood up then I stood up with him.

"I guess we'll be a secret until my dad finds out." I said to him, Calum brought me into a hug and held me tighter.

"I don't care if you're dad finds out I'll still be with you."