Chapter Twenty-Five

Hey guys another chapter, this is Emily's school uniform but without the cardigan and it meant to have a black blazer on. But in this chapter she doesn't wear the blazer she wears the cardigan.
~~~

Emily's POV

Today we we're on our way to the misbehaving school, our school basketball team was versing their team and our team won every game and our team was a bit controlling when it came to basketball.

"I'm so excited to see what type of hot boys there is there." I heard a girl behind me say.

"I heard in that school all the boys there have taken drugs and smoke and go to parties." I knew that voice it was Gabriel one of the sluts of the school her voice done my head in so much giving me a headache.

"They must be good in bed."

"Yeah Hannah but you wouldn't cheat on Brandon though?" Oh Hannah her and Brandon have been together for about three or four months, they act so in love with each and they haven't talk to each other before they started to go out.

"No of course not but it depends on the guys that we see." I could feel her smirking as her friends started laughing. They sat at the back of the coach with the other popular people. I had friends but I wasn't that popular I just knew a lot of people.

"But I heard Emily's boyfriend Calum Hood is at that school." I heard Lauren say.

"I bet him and his friends are hot." Chloe said making them all agree. I went into my bag and grabbed my phone and earphones and put them into my phone and unlocking it and going on to music and started listening Where The City Meets The City by The Getaway Plan(a/n you should listen to that song it's so amazing.....just saying) I turned it up so I couldn't hear them anymore but I could almost hear them laughing I sighed. This is going to be a long drive. But not too long I hope.

Ashton's POV

"I can't wait to see Emily." Calum said me and Kate was just texting other people not really paying attention to Calum none-stop talking about Emily.

"Yeah." Kate said with no emotion in her voice and not paying attention to him.

"I'm so excited to see her like you have no idea." Calum said.

"I think we kinda do." Kate said making me look up at my phone and Kate look up at her phone and looked at me and just shook her head, making me laugh. Then Kate's phone went off making me and Calum look at her.

"Emily is here let's go." Kate got up and walked outside with me and Calum behind her. Most of us in the whole school was outside looking at the coach pulling in to the school. Then the door opened with the head principle coming out first then the students. Ok here goes nothing.