Chapter Eighteen

Hey guys so this chapter this will probably be in Ashton's and Kate's POV. Love you all.
-----

Kate's POV

"And then she was at our door wanting to see Calum, and then she came back down stairs with a smile on her face and told us to look after him." Ashton told me, ever since Emily left Calum always sat at the tree alone smoking and crying. As for me and Ashton we're both sitting at a picnic table just looking at Calum.

"So how is she?" I asked Emily only texts me when she's not busy which isn't very often.

"She says she's great ever since Joanne left she's been happy, she joined dance class and the gym." I looked at Ashton as I thought he was crazy I never thought she was the athletic.

"Bullshit." I said surprised.

"No it's true I saw her at the gym with Niall, which was weird I'm pretty sure they aren't cousins." Ashton told me then bitting into his sandwich, I just laughed at him.

"No I'm serious Michael was looking up anything that Niall's parents and her dad is related and it turns out there not they just call each other cousins cause they act like it." I stopped laughing.

"They're just close friends." Ashton nodded.

"They've know each other since they were 5, there parents worked together and yeah they met became friends, really really close friends."

"Wow has she told you.?" I asked Ashton he shook his head

"No...I...kinda caught them they kissing." Ashton showed me a picture of a fucking random girl and Niall kissing.

"You fucking ass that's not Emily you fuck, Niall and Emily still aren't related are they?" I asked Ashton looked at picture I saw what I saw.

"Oh."

"Dick."

"Hey don't swear." Ashton told me I just laughed at him. I looked over to Calum and saw him just sitting then with his phone in his hand probably looking at a picture of him and Emily.

"Kate you remember Diana?" I turned back to Ashton and nodded.

"Well Mel told her about Diana about Calum's first girlfriend here. She told Emily that Diana was the one who made Calum like this." Ashton told me.

"Fuck off."

"Yeah Mel told her when we were out together." Before I could reply to him the bell went off making us look at the principal that was standing waiting for everyone, we got up I looked over to see if Calum was there and he was still sitting there. I walked over to Calum and stood in front of him making my shadow cover him.

Ashton's POV

When Kate walked over to Calum she just left me, I'm all alone there's no one here beside me. "Irwin get a move on." I heard the principal shout I looked over to Kate and Calum they we're just talking probably about Emily. I sighed and walked to the door to the school walking past the principal, until I left him grabbed my arm making me fall back a bit.

"I heard about him and Emily." The principal told me.

"How do you know about that?" I asked him.

"Calum told me, come on I need to talk to you in my office." The principal told me walking into the school I sighed and started walking behind him everyone was still be there lockers or making out or flirting.

"GET TO CLASS!" The principal shouting making me and everyone in the corridor all jump in surprise. Then everyone started quickly walking into their classes. The principal fixed his tie and started walking again and then opened his door to his office and walking in.

"Come on." I walked into the office and closed the door and walking around the chair in front of the desk and sat down.

"Now I don't care happens outside of school, but when a boy little Calum hood comes to me asking how do know you're in love that's makes me feel weird. I know Emily is gone she didn't belong here Calum knows that but I need to look after him I see him everyday at that fucking tree, I want to know why?"

"Cause he took Emily there the first day she came here."  I told him, he nodded he then came forward on his chair.

"Listen I knew Emily's mother, she was like Emily never got in trouble, good brought up girl, until she came to a school like this, I met her we became close really close,and then she left leaving me alone and then I see her with Emily's father, he was different from me but just like her."

"What a cheater." I told him,

"She didn't cheat on me just hurt me."

"Don't worry I'll look after Calum and Emily." I told him I got up from the chair and walked to the door opening it and walking out closing it. I sighed and walked to class.

-----
Hey guys sorry for the late update I've been busy, I'm sorry for that. Vote, comment and follow me. Love you all!