Chapter One

Chapter One: Welcome To Hell

Emily POV

"Ah you must be Emily." I looked at the principle and smiled. "Yes I'm sorry if I'm late." I said making the boy who was sitting down in front of the principle laugh.

"Oh it's alright now Emily I got a email from your other school and I'm surprised I girl like you with great grades, no criminal record so if you don't mind me asking why are you here?" The principle asked me and the. He pointed to chair telling me to sit.

I sat down and sighed "This girl named Joanne brought drugs into school and her and her friend blamed it on me and they put the drug in my locker and that's how I'm here." I told him well them. I felt uncomfortable sitting next to the boy he smelt of smoke and it was really strong.

"What school do you go to?".

"The private school in the city." I said making the boy next to laugh, "I'm sorry this is Cal, he's gonna be in your classes well most of them." I looked at Cal and he was looking at me in the corner of his eye.

"He is going to look after you for this week." That made our eyes both widen.

"What the fuck you can't do that to me, I mean look at her she's a rich bitch I bet you she hasn't even kissed a boy cause her fucking dad doesn't let her outside." He shouted at the principle.

"You don't know anything about her Ty and if you don't shut up I will send you to the block." When he said Ash looked scared what was the block?

"Fine but only for a week." He agreed and then getting up from the chair.

"Come on then Emily..see ya phil." He walked to door opening it and looked at me "ladies first." He said I smiled at him and walked out the door I heard the door slam behind me I jumped.

"Joanne Peters?" I looked at him shocked. "Excuse me?" He sighed at me.

"Is Joanne Peters the girl who got you in here." He asked I nodded, "How do you know her?" I asked him him started laughing.

"They were my drugs, she was meant to get them to me bye today but looks like she had other plans. She gonna get it when I see her." Cal said I laughed.

"Hurt her good please she's made my life ever since I was a kid." 

"Yeah mine too come on its lunch now I'm only with you for English maths biology, and chemistry and lunch together, come on let's go." I followed out of the school until we got to a big tree on a little hill.

"We aren't meant to be here." I said to him A laughed at me.

"Your the first I brought here so think yourself lucky." He told me then sitting down and joined him.

"I guess you don't smoke then." He pulled out a cigarette and put it to his lips and bringing his lighter out and lighting it.  He moved the cigarette away from his mouth my inhaled the smoke and looked at me.

"You wanna try?" He asked I shook my head quickly.

"Do you have any advice for me while I'm here?" I asked Cal, I put the cigarette out and looked straight at me.

"All I can say is welcome to hell beautiful."