Chapter Twenty

Calum's POV

After she kissed my cheek I was happy that she still cared about me unlike Diana how she just left me alone with a broken heart. I wiped my tears away and watched her walk up to the door and unlock it and closing the door behind her.  I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts and typed in Emily's name I click on her name

Emily (My Heart)

Thank you for keeping my heart. I still love you.  I read the text I sent to her I started smiling, I put my phone in my pocket before pulling away from her house and out of the street. If Luke's in school then I how am I here, well I left school early because school sucked and plus I got in a fight with Jake he mentioned Emily and started saying stuff about her so I punched him.

----

I pulled up to our house and saw the guys cars there in the driveway, I stopped the car and got out, closing the car door behind me and locking the car. I walked up to the front door, the door was unlocked so I hurt walked in, I walked into the living room and saw Luke and Michael playing Fifa.

"Hey guys."

"Hey" they both said still playing the game not looking away from it.

"Where's Ashton?" I asked them they both stopped playing and Luke paused the game making them both look at me.

"He's out." Michael told me.

"Where?" I asked Michael looked at Luke they look at each other.

"We don't know." They both said at the same time.

"Well that helps thanks guys." I said to them walking away from them. I walked up the stairs and straight to Ashton's room I heard his voice. I placed my head against the door and listen.

"Emily if Calum wants to be with you still how about give it another try." Emily he was talking to Emily about me.

"Just come to the Christmas party and maybe you and Calum can talk about this and have fun." I felt betrayed at first that Ashton was talking about me to Emily all a long, but at least it was good things.

"Ok I'll talk to him ok see ya." After that he stopped talking me stand up quickly, I sighed then opened his door. I saw Ashton sitting on his bed his drum kit next to his bed making there almost no room to walk.

"Hey Ash." I walked over to him and stood next to his drum kit, Ashton looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh hey Calum."

"Hey listen are you and Emily still friends?" I asked him, Ashton looked up in his eyes I could see guilt but also Regret.

"What you getting at?" Ashton asked me.

"Well I don't know Luke and Michael don't seem to talk to her as much anymore."

"That might be, cause they didn't know her as well as I do. So that might be why."Ashton told me. I guess he was right but they sometimes talk to her as a friend because they know I'll still love her.

"Please Ashton tell me what she's been saying to you...about me." I had tears in my eyes now I still loved Emily.

"Calum-"

"Please." I sobbed.

"She told me she still loves you and she wants to give you a second chance."

----
Chapter done I'm sorry that it took so long I'm just busy with studying for Monday and Friday. Vote, comment and follow me,love you all.