Chapter Twenty-Two

Calum's POV

It was now Christmas and Michael was  planing a Christmas party which meant a lot of people were invited including Emily. A couple of days ago Emily called Ashton in the middle of the day you could hear her crying on the other side of the phone.

"Calum Emily isn't yours, stop getting jealous of her and Ashton's none existing relationship.Just let her to decide on her own." Luke told me and Mickey nodding agreeing I shook my head. She wasn't Ashton's girl never will she be. I don't care what Luke says she still loves me just like I love her. We were all silent until Ashton's phone started ringing we all looked at him, he pulled his phone out of his pocket his widened and quickly answered it.

"Emily what's wrong?" Emily? Why is Emily calling him." I heard her voice almost at the end of the call then I heard her sobs.

"Emily where are you? Ok wait there I'm coming to get you." Ashton finished his call and got up and ran out of the room I heard the front door and close with a slam.

"What the fuck?" Mickey said confused.

"She doesn't like Ashton she still loves me." I said sinking into the couch, and looking away from Luke and Michael.

"We know Ashton told us and don't worry she's not going to choose anyone else." Luke told me.

So then when she came here she was drenched in rain tears down her face, she looked broken and hurt. She didn't look at any of us only Ashton, before we could say anything to her Ashton guided her to the stairs to his room.

"Ok then." Michael said looking confused, me and Luke nodded.

After she went up stair Ashton came back down and told us what happened about her dad breaking her promise. Her dad still doesn't like me and I don't think he will ever. And right now Mickey, Luke and Ashton we're playing a video game down stairs,while I was in my room playing my acoustic guitar. I was in my own mind until I heard a knock on my door, I stopped playing and went quiet until there was another knock.

"Come in." I shouted, the door opened and Emily? Entered my room with no tears coming out of her eyes, but you could tell that she had her eyes were red and puffy.

"Oh hey Emily I thought you were asleep." I said to her.

"I was but I started to get bored so I thought, I would go and see Ashton but he is playing on his games with Luke and Michael. So I came to see you, your really good at playing." She told me then pointing to my guitar.

"Thanks I've been playing for a while, but I don't get time sometimes." I told Emily, emily nodded and sat down on my bed not too close to me.

"Listen Calum I'm sorry for not telling you what happened I wanted to be alone I was too upset too." Emily told me I nodded understanding.

"It's alright I mean you can talk to me anytime I mean we are going to that party." I told her. Emily nodded.

"Truthfully I wasn't going to come to the party, but I didn't want to make it weird between us, then Kate told me to come and just have a little bit of partying I thought I might have a bit of fun but not too much as I have homework to finish before I have the holiday off."

"You get homework?" Emily laughed at me and nodded she started smiling. She looked so beautiful, when she smiled. I kept looking at her face and she was still smiling.

"You look beautiful when you smile...well I mean you look beautiful anyway." I said getting embarrassed Emily just laughed at me it felt so great to have her talking to me and laughing with me. I was happy as long as she was happy.

----
Chapter done sorry guys for the long update I'm real busy with stuff so I'll try to do another chapter, I'll do a Christmas one if I can. Follow me, comment and vote. Love you all.