Chapter Twenty-Eight

Hey smut chapter if you don't like it I'm sorry, I'm not that good at writing stuff like this but I'll give a shot.

Emily's POV

When we got back to Calum's, we both got out of the car quickly as he ran to unlock his front door and opened for both. I closed the door behind me.

As I gently leaned letting my lips finally took his gingerly. Calum let out almost a surprise gasp against my lips before wrapping both of his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. I move my arms up and around his neck, feeling the kiss between us deepen into a heated height.

My chest was pounding, making me feel and see fireworks in my mind. Calum was everything I desired. He was the man I wanted. I found myself combing I fingers so Calum's hair,making the man holding me softly tremble at my touch. He gently nibbled on my lower lip, asking me to deepen the kiss between us even further. I easily teased him before finally open my mouth slightly for him.

His tongue gently danced with mine as one of his hands slid up my back and cradled my head. He gently leaned my body back, making me cling to him as the heat of our kids rose higher and higher.

He then pulled away and looked at me. "Are y- you sure?" I wanted him. I needed him. I just nodding and he then picked me up bridal style and then started running up the stair carefully. He opened his bedroom door, and he placed me on his bed and hovered over me. He was red in the face, but he hand a look of determination that was quickly fading.

I stared at Calum quickly realised what he was doing. He sat up, growing even more red in the face. I giggled before sitting up and caressing his check with a knowing smile. He must have been nervous. I was too, but I wanted this to happen. He gently guided my head to his, kissing me slowing.

Calum grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled it over his head and tossing it to the side before cradling my head in his hands and kissing me deeply. I felt heat rise in my body, making me taking off my blazer and placing in onto the floor, then undoing the tie underneath my collar and release the buttons on my own shirt.

Quickly, I removed my tie and shirt, making Calum stop kissing me and stare in slightly surprise. I was simply in a bra, but I could feel a blush invade my cheeks. I looked down at Calum's chest I noticed his tattoos on his arm and chest. He pulled my skirt down my legs leaving me in my underwear.

"You're beautiful." Calum kissed my forehead then he pulled his trousers down leaving him in just his boxers. I unclipped my bra and placed it on the floor and then Calum grabbed my underwear and pulled it down my legs and throwing them onto the floor. Leaving me fully naked in front of Calum.

"Don't hide. You're beautiful." Calum said to me, he then went to his drawers next to his bed and opened bring something out.

"Protection." Calum said to me I giggled I shook my head. Calum then took his boxers off, and then he ripped open the packet. He then rolling the condom on.

"To be truthful I've never gotten hard this fast before, but seeing you like this I'm just get so hard and I just want to take you right there and now. But I'm glad I'm going to be you're first." Calum got onto top of me covering me.

"Tell me if it hurts okay?" Calum said as he pushed his cock into me making me grab onto Calum's shoulders and wince in pain.

"Should I stop?" Calum asked me stopping I shock my head and told him to keep going. He then fully pushed in making me grab onto his shoulders hard, he started moving at a slow pace. I felt pain and pleasure, which started to take over with pleasure making me moan.

"Faster." And I guess Calum listened because he started to go faster, making him moan. He went faster making us both moan.

"Calum I'm -"

"I know me too." Calum said, he kept going until we we're both at our highs. I loudly moaned when I reach my point, then a couple second after Calum moaned and then fell onto me.

"Wow." Calum said he pulled out of me and left me alone on the bed and went to the bathroom and then came back out and came and lied down onto the bed next to me.

"I love you Emily."

"I love you too Calum." I placed my head next to Calum, the room was filled with our heavy breathing. But then my eyes started to get heavy, and then my eyes closed and I fell into a sleep.

--
Smut done, I felt weird writing it but it's done. Vote, comment and follow. Love you.