"Like you're doing now?" he laughed. I nodded. I felt myself flipping again and I landed on my back with Draco on top of me this time. He was using his arm to support himself above me.

"Can I compliment you?" I asked.

"Sure."

"You're the hottest guy I've ever seen, you're smart, you're kind to me, you care about me, and you're a damn good kisser," I said. He seemed to get the message because he leaned down and kissed me. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"Hey!" I exclaim. "First my sandwich and now you won't kiss me!" He grinning at me. This time I flipped him over, straddling him again, and leaning down, pressing my lips firmly onto his. The kiss was full of passion and something else I couldn't really figure out as Draco ran his hand up and down on my thigh. Under my skirt. It felt good and relaxing until he went a little farther up. I knew it was just hormones most likely, but it surprised me. I suddenly wanted his hand to go farther up and I identified the other feeling as lust.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth without even asking for entrance. I knew my mind was screaming STOP!! but my hormones were screaming YES! Draco's hand traveled up farther so that his thumb was tracing the hem on my underwear. I started grinding up against him and Draco withdrew his hand and pulled away from our kiss, obviously more in control of his behavior then me.

"We..need to stop," he said, breathing. I stared down at him. He was right. I wanted my first time to be special. Was he a virgin? Obviously not. He was the Slytherin Sex God, after all. But what if those were all rumors? I nodded and rolled off of him to lay on the grass next to him.

I was so curious that I just blurted it out. "Are you a virgin?" I asked. I looked over at him, his face had not emotion, it looked like it was in pain. "I'm sorry, I don't know were that come from, it's none of my business-"

"It is your business," he replied. I looked back over at him. His expression had softened. "And, no, I'm not." Of course. The rumors were true.

"Oh," I said softly.

"You don't mind do you?" he asked.

"No," I said. "It just would have been nice if..." I let my sentence trail off.

"If what?"

"Nothing, never mind," I replied.

"Can I guess you're a virgin?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well," he said, "then the guy who gets it will be very lucky."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put the book I just finished reading back onto the shelf where it came from. Most people were still at Hogsmeade, and Draco said he had some stuff he needed to do, so I decided to come here to the Library.

"Hello," I heard a voice say. I looked over to see Rachel.

"Oh, hi, Rachel," I said. I was reading over the titles, looking for a good book to read with Draco. We were doing out meetings again. Our next one was tomorrow. Along with me reading with him, he was also helping me with my potions. I was doing a whole lot better.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just looking for a book," I replied. "You?"

"Looking for a book," she said.

"Any specific?"

"History of Magic," she said. I gave her a small grin.

"Not to happy about it?" I asked.