A Little Man Gives Me Help... Sort Of

Hello, little midgets! Here is a chappie because I am really bored and I don't know what to do with my life!

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------
*
Annabeth POV

It's two weeks till the war. People have still been smothering Will, even though he's been here for eight days.

Right now, we are at Hogwarts. Yeah, about three hundred people are camping at Hogwarts. It's quite hectic, and it reminds me of those camps they set up after people lose their homes due to a natural disaster. That's sorta sad. The campers and wizards are getting tired from running around on practice drills.

"Hey, Wise Girl," Percy greeted me after a series of practice drills. He wiped a wet cloth on his forehead and sat down next to me on the bench.

"Hello, Seaweed Brain. How are you all doing on the drills in your eighth?" I asked, pecking his cheek.

He pulled me closer as he replied, "Pretty good. How are things going in your eighth?"

I leaned my head on his chest and answered, "They're alright. But the Hypnos and Somnus kids aren't really fighters, you know?"

"Ugh. The Ares and Mars ones are the complete opposite. But the Nike and Victoria kids are going to win it for us, what with their competitive spirit."

"That's an understatement." Both of us laughed and Percy kissed the top of my head. "Yeah, it is."

We sat there for some time, just enjoying each other's company and warmth. Then, of course, Ron just had to interrupt us.

"There's a monster." He told us breathlessly. He really needs to work out more. "It scared some people. Disrupting drills."

Percy frowned. "Why do you have to call us? Piper and Hazel's eighth's are closer to yours than ours are."

Ron shifted uneasily. "Well, he asks to speak to you two."

---------------

We made our way through the Forbidden Forest, following the purple wisps as Ron had told us to.

"I hate walking in forests," I grumbled as I got thwacked in the face b a tree, which happened to be a pine tree.

I looked down to see where the purple dust led to. It got thinner, which meant that we were near.

"Percy, wait," I told Percy, who was behind me. He froze and I told him, "The purple dust is thinning out, which means that the guy is near. Follow my lead."

Percy's brows furrowed but he nodded. He'd learned long ago to never question me.

We crept forward, slowly and quietly. And we saw a... vertically challenged person eating a bar of chocolate. He looked like a homo sapiens neanderthalensis. For you people that don't know what it means, it's the scientific word for "Neanderthal." His hair... And I don't mean it in a girly-girl way, but it looked like a smoldering rat's nest. One of his eyes was bigger than the other. His skin was freckled with red welts. He was about three feet.

(Comment if you know who it is! I'll give you a hint: dwarves)

"Well!" he belched into the inside of his shirt. "About time!"

"Who are you?" I demanded, but he waved his hand as if that question wasn't important.

"Doesn't matter. But the point is, you need help."

"Jeez," Pery said. "We never would have figured it out if it weren't for you. Thanks."

The dwarf narrowed his eyes at Percy, which looked a little funny, because Percy was twice his size. "My point," he said, "is that I am here to offer you my help. Listen. Ginny, Sylvia, and Hazel are your key to victory. Don't let her die until the time is right."

"Hold on," I told him, "Let who die? And why would we let someone die?"

The little man looked at me. "Some deaths cannot be prevented, but some shouldn't be prevented. But anyways, you already know who needs to die. You have already made this type of sacrifice."

My blood went cold. I didn't even know what the dwarf was talking about, but those sentences were sorta creepy.

The dwarf addressed both of us. "That's all I have to tell you, so bye."

And he walked away.

----------------------------

*

Yeah, that's it. I was listening to some songs while I was writing this, and Radioactive came on. And Alexandra Daddario is in the music video. And I am not saying that I like the movies. I didn't even watch Sea of Monsters, since the first one was so bad.

-da dam author.