Oh, Great.

I just saw the Arches. And it is July 2nd as I am writing this. I will put a picture of a balanced rock in the media.

I keep pointing out rocks that look like poop piles. My brother face palms whenever I do it. Hehe.

I have nothing else to say right now.

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------
*
Percy POV

Chiron called me, Annabeth, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny to his office. Probably telling those four something about camp and having us explain or something. But why would he call us, since. Hermione could inform them about that stuff.

Whatever. Probably not that big, I thought.

Yeah, as usual, I was wrong.

We got there and Chiron had a grim look on his face. Rachel was standing with him. We greeted both of them and stood.

"Hello, heroes. You are probably wondering why I asked for you to come here, right?" he questioned.

We all nodded our heads. He said, "Well, you have a quest." We all groaned. Seriously, couldn't the Fates leave us alone? We deserved some peace!

"There is another elder wand that has been discovered. You have to retrieve it before a it before Voldemort is caused. Rachel will tell you the prophecy."

We all turned to Rachel and she recited:

"A friendship that will never end
Shall reach a dark turn, the wand's fault again.
The child of The Rich One shall take revenge for no mercy.
The hero shall die with her friend by her side.
The six, most powerful, will fail to retrieve
What will spark up war, for power-hunger."

Well. That's cheerful. And it gave us nowhere to start.

"Okay, so from what I gather, two friends will have to go through a lot. Their friendship will almost break, due to this next elder wand. One of Pluto or Hades's kids will take revenge on someone who tortured them and showed no mercy. The hero of the war will sacrifice herself to win the war. We six will fail to retrieve something, hopefully not the elder wand, and that thing will cause a war based on power-hunger," Annabeth said.

Chiron nodded.

"But where do we start?" Annabeth asked.

"Well, this land has a misnomer for a name. And it is northwest. It's very cold." Chiron hinted.

"Greenland," Hermione and Annabeth answered in unison.

The centaur nodded. "Once you go there, you can find out the location of the wand. Nereus has moved places."

Ok, we had to seek out Nereus who'd probably run away as soon as he saw me. Great. And we had no way to get to Greenland. If we went by plane, I would die. We couldn't take the Argo II, since Leo wasn't to go on the quest. But we could take...

"Pegasi!" I almost yelled. The others looked at me like I was crazy.

"We'll get to Greenland by Pegasi!" I almost shouted again.

"That's right!" Annabeth said. She kissed my cheek. "You finally had a good idea, Seaweed Brain!"

I blushed. Then I got back to the point.

"But why would a Hazel, Nico, or Bianca take revenge?" I asked. If you're wondering, Bianca was brought back to life when the gods gave Nico his wish last year.

"Percy?" Ginny stated, "There is another daughter of Pluto. Her name is Sylvia Rutho. She's a seventh year witch at Hogwarts. And my friend."

I was dumbfounded. There was a daughter of Pluto and we didn't know?

"She'd never been to camp and she revealed herself as a daughter of Pluto after you left Hogwarts," Ginny added.

Well. This was new. As I took my time to process that information, Annabeth questioned, "But why would she want revenge?"

"She was bullied," Harry stated flatly. "I had a dream about her. First, she was self-harming in the lavatory. In the next scene, she was sitting on a pitch black throne. She looked evil."

Chiron cut in, "You can all discuss this later, okay? Pack your bags. You will be leaving tomorrow morning."

We left the office and went to our cabins to pack.
------------------------------------
*

Chappie all done, midgets! Thank you for reading. I'm going to write tomorrow. Probably. See ya!
-da dam author