Nereus, Gimme More Info

Hi, little midgets! I've been trying to update, but here is a chappie.

Nothing else to say so...

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------
*

Harry POV

I woke up to hear Ginny screaming. So naturally, I jolted up and look to see why trouble she's in. Then I saw her pointing in front of us yelling, "We're there! Wake up! Greenland!"

I looked to the front and saw the faint outline of land, becoming more prominent by the second.

I looked around me to see who all were awake. Hermione and Annabeth were, but Percy and Ron were getting shaken awake by their girlfriends. Eventually, they got up.

"How can we be sure it's Greenland?" Annabeth yelled over the wind.

"Blackjack says Ace has been here before!" Percy responded.

Soon, we landed and I really had to go to the lavatory. Thankfully, we landed near a gas station. I went in and did my stuff while the others were waiting for Percy to stop talking with Blackjack and the other horses. He ran into the gas station and got something wrapped in paper. As he unwrapped it, I could see it was a donut. He fed it to Blackjack and got some other things to feed the other horses. Soon, he finished feeding them and they soared away.

"Where to now?" I asked him.

He grinned. "Nereus should be about a mile away, at the nearest harbor."

Ron grumbled at walking another mile, but I proposed the idea of running there. That idea was vetoed by Annabeth who said that we should conserve our energy for monsters.

So we trudged to the nearest harbor, a mile away. As soon as we got there, I saw a couple of homeless people. Actually, more like thirty homeless people.

"What now?" Hermione asked.

"One of the homeless people is Nereus," Annabeth replied.

"How do you know?" Ginny asked.

"I met him before," Percy muttered. Then he turned to me. "Harry, you should go."

"Me?" I asked. "I don't even know what he looks like!"

"You'll know by the smell," Percy replied, wrinkling his nose. "He smells like the ocean if it had a bad side."

"Why can't you do it yourself?" I questioned.

"He'll probably run away as soon as he sees me," he answered. "Hermione, use the Mist so he looks like a homeless boy."

Hermione nodded and waved her hand. Suddenly, I smelled like I had been rolling around in the dumpster. My clothes were ratty and dirty.

"Go!" Percy said, "He'll try to get you to lose grip of him no matter what. You have to hold on to him!"

I left, and tried to get a whiff of each person who looked homeless. Each smelled normal, except for one that kept looking at me. I went over to him and sat next to him. And inhaled his smell.

He smelled different from the others. Like brine and polluted water.

He was about to leave when I grabbed his arm. He sighed. "Okay," he said. "You got me. What do you want me to tell you?"

I was surprised. This was supposed to be hard. "Where is this other elder wand?" I asked. Suddenly, he jumped into the water, and I had no choice but to follow him.

I grabbed his neck. Then, suddenly, I was holding the fin of a shark. I kept holding, though.

He thrashed around for a bit. Finally, he turned back to human and cried, "What do you want?"

"Where is the new elder wand?" I yell.

He flailed around some more. "Fine! I'll tell you! In the land beyond the gods!"

"What?" I yelled, but he had already gotten away.

I got back up on the pier and walked back to my friends.

"So?" Ron asked. "What was the answer?"

"He said the land beyond the gods," I said, shivering from the water.

Percy drew the water out of my clothes while Annabeth said, "Alaska."

"What?" Ginny asked.

"Alaska, that's the land beyond the gods," Percy supplied. "And Hermione, you should probably change Harry's clothes back."

"So how do we get there?" I asked. "To take a boat and a car or something would be too long."

"Merlin! I've been so stupid!" Hermione suddenly burst out while facepalming.

"What?" Ron asked, confused with the rest of us.

"We could Apparate!" Hermione yelled.

Well. I knew that.
--------------------------------------
*

CUT! And that is it for you all, little midgets! See you another time!

-da dam author