Another Counselor Meeting

Hi, little midgets! Today I went to an Indian wedding! It was boring! No, seriously. All you get to do is sit in a chair, still, for about two hours while you listen to a priest ramble in Sanskrit. Oh, did I mention that I cannot sit still?

Anyways, that's that.

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------
*
Ginny POV

All the cabin counselors had gathered around the Ping pong table in the Big House, except for the fact that Frank, Reyna, Annabeth, Piper, Thalia, Grover, Ron, Hermione, Harry, and I were there.

Chiron was in wheelchair form. Mr. D wasn't there, probably some business in Olympus.

Chiron started off by asking how the diplomatic mission went.

"Not well," Annabeth answered with a sour expression on her face, "We didn't get to talk much, since all of that time was taken up by Reyna's father's mania coming and so rudely interrupting our meeting."

Reyna's jaw tightened as he was mentioned. I didn't know anything about Reyna's past, except for the fact that she and her sister had run away from their home.

Piper glanced at Reyna and fiddled with the harpy feather in her braid. "We did find out something," she admitted, "Sylvia's got a bunch of dead people on her side as well as monsters and this new breed of monsters she is making. Since dead people can't die, that part of her army is practically unstoppable. And she can make however many monsters she wants to with her necromancy."

I felt like crying. In the past few days, I had felt like someone had given me two options, and I couldn't figure out which one to choose. I felt like I needed both of the options to live, and if I chose one option, the other one would be gone forever.

No, I told myself. You will not cry. Not in front of these people.

"Uh, Ginny?" Annabeth asked me.

"What?" I replied, interrupting my thoughts.

"I just asked you if you'd know what Sylvia's battle strategy would be."

I bit my lip, thinking. Only one thought came to my mind.

"A straight on, full force battle," I replied, answering her question, "Most likely from the west side of the castle, since that part is farthest from the lake."

Annabeth nodded. "To make sure that Percy can't use his powers," she guessed, gesturing to the chair her boyfriend was sitting in.

Percy frowned. "But isn't Hogwarts surrounded by water since it's on an island?"

"There's nothing Sylvia can do about that, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth reminded him.

Miranda Gardiner from the Demeter cabin said, "So, we have a smaller advantage and they have a huge advantage."

"Yes," Hermione replied.

"And she has an army that can only be killed by three people, all of which could die."

"Check."

"And she can keep adding more monsters to her army, even if we destroy them."

"About right."

Harry sighed. "Off to a promising start."

Chiron tossed some water on the cheese-melting plate and tossed a drachma in the rainbow the vapor made. "Oh, Fleecy, do me a solid. Show me Professor Dumbledore at Hogwarts."

The mist shimmered and it showed Professor Dumbledore in his office.

"Hello, Albus," Chiron said.

Dumbledore turned to face the projection and smiled, "Hello, Chiron. How are things going."

"As fine as can be in a time like now. But the question is, how are things going at Hogwarts?"
the centaur replied.

The twinkle in Dumbledore's eyes faded a little as he said, "I'm afraid, not as well as you. The basilisk attacked many people of all blood status. Thankfully, none of them have died. You said the war will be coming in about four weeks?"

"Yes," Chiron replied grimly, "We don't have much time. We have been trying our hardest to rally up the demigods of both camps, but it isn't easy."

Dumbledore sighed. "I'm afraid I cannot talk to you right now, Chiron. See you later."

Chiron nodded, and the headmaster of Hogwarts cut the connection.

He turned to us. "We have to work together. It is our only hope. Meeting adjourned."

Everyone trudged out with sad expressions on their faces. But it's not like I could blame them.
------------------------
*
Yeah, I know. That sucked. But you can't really think well if you have a sinus infection, body aches, sore throat, and a cough. Oh, and splitting headaches. Sorry.
-da dam author