Random Mortals meet Demigods Thing Since I Am Up Late

Hello, little midgets! Right now, it is 11:00 PM so I am up late. I wanted to try something different. This has nothing or do with the story. It is sort of a "Mortals meet Demigods" one-shot. The demigod, Leila Darius, is based off of me.

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------
*

Mackenzie POV

Hi! My name is Mackenzie, and I am eleven. I know, you probably think that I am some dumb titch, but in the community I live in, ten-year-olds are mature.

I go to Cougar Middle School(Random name. I don't think it's an actual school). In this school, we kind of have popular people. Just a group of snobby girls who think they're cooler than others that wear pink. We don't really have those sporty idiots who flirt with girls.

I am an average girl. I get A and B grades. I like music. I have a sister. I have brown hair with blue eyes.

DID YOU HEAR THAT GREEK AND ROMAN GODS ARE REAL?!?!?!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! Anyways, they have kids with mortals, or normal people, called demigods. These demigods have powers depending on their godly parent.

I think that these demigods are cool. But I feel sad for them. People think they are freaks. They wonder every day if this one will be their last. Every breath they take, they wonder if that will be their last.

There is this weird girl, Leila Darius, in the school that I go to. She has brown hair and dark-chocolate eyes that can make you pee your pants if they glare at you. Her hair is wavy. She has a few friends. She always comes to school with a single little braid on her left. She doesn't comb her hair in the morning, as far as I can tell. She doesn't have ADHD or anything, but she acts like it. She always fidgets. She can never concentrate. Her hair is really messy. Sometimes, she comes to school with her hair more undone than usual with a wild look in her eyes. She has a tan, but it barely shows because she's Indian. She's actually pretty. She's really persuasive. One time, she told someone to go away and he walked away immediately with a weird look on his face. She is kind-of tomboyish. Check that, really tomboyish. She doesn't really care what she wears as long as they're appropriate and comfortable. About three times, she came to school with cuts on her face and a gash on her arm.

Anyways, one time, at recess, we were playing around and suddenly five Cyclopes burst into the playground. Everyone screamed and ran for their lives, including me.

Except for one.

Leila Darius.

Leila took a Swiss Army Knife out of her pocket. She flicked the screwdriver open and out grew a pistol. It had a wooden handle and amade of black swirling iron.

One of the Cyclopes said, "Where is that foolish little girl? That Aphrodite spawn shall die!"

"Pardon me," Leila said, "But this foolish little girl killed all three Furies!"

She first killed the one without a sheild. She pressed a jewel on the barrel and the pistol grew back into a Swiss Army Knife. Then suddenly, her Swiss Army Knife was a chainsaw, also made of black iron.

She sawed through the sheilds, so it must have been sharp. The Cyclopes backed up. The Swiss Army Knife became two daggers. She charged the Cyclopes.

She sliced through one's hand while his/her fist was coming towards her. It fell off and clunked to the ground. She backed up and raised her hands. A skeletal hand popped through the ground.

Soon, there were six skeletons on the ground, armed with weapons.

Leila and the army charged. Unfortunately, the skeletons weren't very strong. They soon died, with two Cyclopes' left. Which happened to be the ugliest and strongest.

Leila pointed her hands at each of them. Bluish-white beams shot out of each of her fingers just as the monsters charged. The  Cyclopes were stuck in ice blocks.

Leila pressed the ring that she always wore on her finger. Suddenly she was holding a bow and there was a quiver on her back.

She shot arrows to each of the Cyclopes. The Cyclopes were piles of gold dust on the floor and everyone came out of their hiding places.

I stared at the girl who killed the Cyclopes. "Who are you?" a teacher asked.

"Dangit," Leila said, "I was hoping they would just go back to their stuff."

She looked at all of us and said, "You all know me as that socially awkward Indian girl. But I am a daughter of Aphrodite, legacy or descendant of Ares, Athena, Poseidon, and Hades. Blessed by those four and Artemis, Khione, and Hecate. Cursed by Apollo, so I wouldn't be too overpowered. I killed all three Furies when they believed that I had brought someone back to life illegally. I killed a drakon. I slayed Echidna. I also killed the Hydra. I am a Hunter of Artemis. I am also a charmspeaker. I used to be able to control the Mist, but now I can't because it went down. I am a heroine of Olympus. I can touch Stygian Iron, which is what my weapons are made of. I can also raise the dead. I can control and generate ice."

She pulled out a Swiss Army Knife. "This is my weapon. If take out the knife and pull it outward, it becomes a sword. If you do the same for the saw, it becomes a chainsaw. If you do the same for the scissors, it becomes two daggers. If you do the same for the screwdriver, it becomes a pistol."

Then, the popular Queen Bee, Fiona, screamed, "Kill her! Send her to the HTA!" The HTA stands for Half-blood Termination Association.

I wasn't going to let Fiona hurt Leila. Sure, I'd never been her friend, but it wasn't fair to be a
half-blood. To be called a freak when you saved people's lives so many times. To be hunted by monsters. I was about to jump in front of Leila, but suddenly she had Fiona up against the wall with a sword at Fiona's neck.

"Give me one reason for why I shouldn't run this through your neck," Leila said, through gritted teeth.

Fiona managed a smug smile. "Demigod weapons don't hurt people. You can't hurt me."

"Oh, but Stygian Iron can," Leila said sweetly. "Only children or close descendants of Hades can touch it. Otherwise, it rips people's souls from their bodies."

Fiona gulped. Thankfully for her, Leila let her go.

She addressed all of us, "Mortals like yourselves think we are freaks. That we shouldn't live. Why? Because we are different. Because we are stronger. Out of pure fear and paranoia. But doesn't every mother tell her child that it is okay to be different?"

A hush settled over us. I could tell that we all felt guilty. Even me.

"Apparently it doesn't apply to us. But if you knew how many demigods have done you good, you wouldn't say so," she continued.

"Really?" A teacher shouted. "Name one that has done us good."

Leila replied, "George Washington!"

Well. That was unexpected.

Leila went on, "He was a son of Athena. Hitler was a son of Hades. Lincoln was a son of Athena too. Thomas Edison was a son of Athena as well. Archimedes was a son of Hephaestus. A bunch of doctors and nurses are children of Apollo, I bet. Heck, some of your own presidents are demigods! Mortals do not know how much we have helped. Without us, you wouldn't be alive. And you reward us with death?"

Shame settled over the crowd. Why did we treat the demigods like this?

Leila walked over to the anti-demigod teacher who had called out earlier and punched him in the stomach and slapped him across the face, punched him in the stomach, and kneed him in the area.

She went over to her four friends and said, "You all are demigods. Come with me."

She walked out of the playground. None of us ever saw her again.
----------------------------
*
That is the end, little midgets! See ya!

BTW: I made some changes later.
-da dam author