I Hate Leila's Dreams

Hello, little midgets! Today, I came back from my sixth grade social, so I'm a bit drained. But hey, that's what happens when you dance to Centuries and Heart Attack a lot. Anyways, I'm tired, so this might not be creative.

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------
*
Ickle Ronniekins' POV

I was watching Leila in her dream. She was in a cave, running from a monster. She had a bruise on her left arm, and it looked bad. She was stumbling a little, so I guessed that she had a wound on her leg. Somehow, I could read her mind. She was thinking, This is Sylvia's cave. She's made her monster.

I'm pretty sure that's bad news.

I had to run with her. I wanted to draw my wand, but only my spirit was here. There was nothing I could do.

I realized something. This was a cave. It had an end, most likely where Sylvia and her cronies were, making Leila dead meat.

Leila seemed to realize this, because she backed into a cave wall. The monster closed in on her, but she didn't show the slightest sign of fear. In fact, she was smiling. She drew her wand and yelled, "Expecto Patronum!"

I didn't even know she was able to produce a Patronus, seeing her young age. She had never been in the DA, since we thought that she wouldn't be much help and would waste our time with immaturity. But she had two of them.

One Patronus was a lion, and it tackled the monster and sent it flying into the cave wall. The other was a dove, and it started pecking out its eyes.

It's eyes. 

They were spheres, with no pupil or iris (A/N I refuse to use 'orbs'). They were also pitch black. The rest of it's face was like a dementor's, and it wore a hood like dementor. The rest of it's body was like a lion's, one that stood up, with red fur. Something nagged me at the back of my head, like an important fact.

This creature was half dementor and half something that began with an -l. I knew that. I just didn't know the name of the monster.

Anyways, Leila took something out of her pocket and suddenly she was holding a Stygian iron spear with intricate designs.  I spotted a heart on the handle before she charged the monster. She cursed a little. By now, the Patronuses had faded.

Unfortunately, the monster was quick. It swiped at her, but Leila ducked a little. Perks of being extremely short. She stabbed her spear in the monster's eye. The monster clawed at its eye, but it didn't disintegrate. Seeing that the monster wasn't dying easily, she stabbed it in the stomach quickly while dodging a kick. The dementor/something looked at the spear shaft sticking out of it's gut in bemusement (A/N I hate that people get it confused with "amusement"). Leila used that to rake the spearhead upward, using the weapon like a lever. She created a thick, bloody line in the center of the monster, up to its neck. The creature looked at the Huntress with loathing before it disintegrated in black dust.

A young female voice echoed through the cave: "I must say, I am impressed. You, a little girl, killed my monster." 

At once, Leila shadow traveled, and my head burst out of the Pensieve. I gasped and walked away, to Leila. I had to look down, but I said, "How do you dream up these things?"

"I don't know," She answered. "I'm going to leave now." She started limping out of the office.

Wait a second. She was limping. On the same leg as her dream.

I'm guessing Hermione noticed this, because she called, "Wait."

Reluctantly, Leila turned around and asked, "What?"

"You actually did this," I said, "It wasn't a dream."

Leila's brows knit together and she said, "I did not. It was a dream."

Hermione walked forward to hug her. I had completely forgot that they were sisters. "You're a good actress," she told her, "I can see why the Sorting Hat wanted to place you in Slytherin, even if you're not a pureblood." Everyone knew how Leila had been sorted. The Hat had talked out loud, so the audience could hear. The was the only time it happened except for when the nine came.

Leila studied us, then sighed. "Okay," she admitted, "I was there." 

Chiron frowned. "So that's why you asked my permission to leave that day."

"Yeah," was the reply. "I wanted to learn more about the enemy so we had a way to defeat them. I mean, we don't have many advantages, other than Bob and Damasen." She scowled at the ground, as if thinking that it was the reason that Bob and Damasen had been imprisoned. But it was also the reason Damasen was here.

Hermione frowned. "But why are only Ron and I here?"

Leila glanced at me. "I thought if I invited only Ron here, he wouldn't figure it out. He's not really known for his brains. And no offence meant, Ron."

"None taken," I muttered through my red face.

Chiron was just studying us. "You may leave," he told us, and we walked out of the Big House.

-------------------------

*

How's that? I decided to elongate it because I decided just the experience would be too little. And I will try not to put Leila in much more. AND IT TOOK ME THREE HOURS TO WRITE THIS BECAUSE OF WRITER'S BLOCK.

-da dam author

Rise of Another (Sequel to When the Demigods go to Hogwarts)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें