To the Trains We Go!

Right now, I am in the biggest hotel I have ever stayed in. And as I am writing this, it is July 3rd.

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------
*
Annabeth POV

We got our bags up Half-Blood Hill. Argus was waiting there.

Ron jumped back. "Woah, how many eyes does he have?"

Argus rolled his eyes, making him look psychedelic, and gave me a quizzical look.

"To the nearest train station, please," I said.

He nodded mad we piled into the van.

We each took a backpack of supplies, such as ambrosia, nectar, a canteen, mortal American, Canadian(Frank supplied us with that), and Greenland money, some food, drachmas, a map, and a change of clothes. We all put our weapons in sheaths except for Percy, who kept Riptide in his pocket.

"Wait!" The voice came from down the hill. We found Hazel, Frank, Grover, Juniper, Piper, Nico, Jason, Will, Leo, and Calypso running up the hill.

"We just wanted to say bye and good luck," Piper said.

Tears came to my eyes. I got out of the van and hugged everyone. So did everyone else.

"You got all your supplies?" Grover asked us.

"Yep." Percy replied.

"Ambrosia and nectar?"

"Yep."

"Water?"

"Yes."

"Weapons?"

"Jeez, Grover," I grumbled.

He smiled. We got in the van and drove off.
-at le train station-

We waited for our train to arrive. We eventually got bored and started talking about the prophecy.

"Okay, the prophecy is:
'A friendship that will never end
Shall reach a dark turn, the wand's fault again.
The child of The Rich One shall take revenge for no mercy.
The hero shall die with her friend by her side.
The six, most powerful, will fail to retrieve
What will spark up war, for power-hunger.' So we six will fail to retrieve something, and it's pointing to this new elder wand. We have to try as hard as possible to get this wand. And what we will fail to retrieve will start war," Hermione says.

"How cheerful," Ron says.

"And, one of us will most likely die. The line says that the hero will die with her friend by her side."

"Actually," I cut in, "in the first great prophecy, the line was, 'The hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap.' Percy kept thinking that he would die, when really, L-Luke would die, since he sacrificed himself to defeat Kronos, even if he was evil for most of the time." I choked up a little when I mentioned Luke.

Percy put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him to comfort me, which I was grateful for.

"Who's Luke?" Ron asked. Hermione slapped his arm and scolded him, but I said, "Well, when I was seven, I ran away from home. Two half-bloods found me, Thalia and Luke. Luke was like a brother to me. Then he turned evil and became Kronos's host."

Ron nodded, looking a little guilty as tears came to my eyes. But I felt a little better. It's nice to get it out to someone, you know?

"Anyways," I muttered, anxious to change the subject, "Let's get back to the prophecy."

Hermione continued, "The only person who I can think of that is a child of the Underworld and would want revenge is Sylvia, since people bullied her mercilessly."

Ginny, who had been quiet most of the time, blurted out, "But she's not the type to take revenge!"

Hermione sighed. "Ginny, you're not the type to take revenge either. But if someone bullied you like that, wouldn't you want revenge?"

Ginny countered, "Yes, but I know her. She's like Hazel in that way! She doesn't want revenge!"

"Okay, Ginny," Hermione said.

The train stopped in front of us. We showed our tickets and boarded it. I caught some sleep, but I regretted it. I got a dream.
-In dream-

I was running. From what, I don't know. But I knew I would die if I looked back.

A snaky voice was coming behind me. From what I know, it was speaking snake. Unfortunately, I am not a Parseltongue.

I kept running. Suddenly, walls started shimmering around me. They solidified and I realized this place. It was Hogwarts.

I took a sharp left. But the snake thing kept following me. I looked at the shadows. They were huge. It was a sort of serpent. Or huge snake.

I recognized it. It was a basilisk.

I kept running. It kept snake-talking. Suddenly, I could understand what it was saying.

It said, You will all die. My mistress has power. You have been weakened. You will all die, starting with you.
-out of dream-

I woke up sweating. Percy, who was next to me, asked, "What's wrong, Wise Girl? You were saying murmuring incoherent things."

The other people on this quest looked at me.

I gulped nervously. "People," I said, "I think Sylvia may be the evil one here."
----------------------------------
*
HAHA I PULLED A RICKHANGER!!!!!!! But now, that makes me sound evil. Like octy.

;(

Anyways, I will write later.
-da dam author