Independence Day

Okay, little midgets. I live in the USA, and today is Independence Day. So let's just take a moment to thank everyone who fought for this nation. Think about it. Without them, you wouldn't have much freedom, unless you don't live here.

And now, by the power of... cupcakes I bring you this chappie.

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------
*
Ron POV

"What?!" Ginny shouted, making the other people on this train look at us weirdly.

"Ginny," Annabeth said, "Trust me, I don't hate it any less than you. But the basilisk in my dream- it said something about its mistress destroying everyone. That can't be Gaea. I can't think of anyone else that could be the-"

"You're lying," Ginny said with a shaky voice. "There's no way she could be evil. I know her. She's my friend."

"Ginny," Hermione said soothingly.

"No!" Ginny almost shouted. "She's in Ravenclaw, for crying out loud! She makes smart choices!"

I shot a look to Hermione that said Can you do some Aphrodite magic on her?

She shot me a look that said You know I don't like to do things like that.

I shot back a look that said Please?

She sighed, but she said, "Listen Ginny. I know what you're feeling."

"No you don't!" Ginny almost yelled. We were seriously getting a lot of mean looks from people.

"Really?" Hermione asked. "Probably anger, disbelief, angst, and a bunch of other mixed feelings. The point is, you can't let that friendship stop you from fighting her. Imagine how Annabeth felt when Luke turned evil."

My sister took a deep breath. "Okay. If Sylvia's evil, maybe I can talk to her. You could
Iris-Message her, or something."

Annabeth shook her head. "It isn't as simple as that. She probably doesn't want to be near you, because you might cause her too much pain. Maybe she hates Hogwarts now because the people there tortured her so she wants to kill you, now. Maybe she thinks that you had betrayed her in some way. The point is, she won't just turn good again with a conversation. You will have to fight her."

Ginny scowled. "Thanks a lot, Miss Optimism."

Annabeth sighed. "Ginny, you aren't making this easy. I know this is hard for you. But portray Sylvia differently in your mind. Think that she is evil. She was never your friend. I know that will make you sad. But that's the only way."

Ginny had a sad look in her eyes. "Okay," she said miserably, which made Harry wrap an arm around her. This time I didn't even object. "How can we stop Sylvia? She will want to attack Hogwarts first. How will we repel her attacks?"

Percy said, "Well, since she is a demigod, she will most likely have some monsters with her to give you a weakness. You will need our help. So we have to set both demigods and wizards to fight. But let's worry about the prophecy right now. We have to try as hard as possible to get this wand. If we fail and it falls into the wrong hands, we could all die."

Annabeth slapped his arm. "No duh, Seaweed Brain."

Harry said, "After we get to the border of Quebec, where the train is taking us to, how will we get our Pegasi?"

Percy smirked, as if he knew something we didn't. "I sent my dad a message. We will find them near the train station." Harry nodded.

"Well, I am sleepy," I said. "Good night mates." And I closed my eyes.
--------------------------------
*

Okay, little midgets! That is it for this chapter. And sorry, my headache stopped me from continuing this to be longer. I will try to write a longer one tomorrow. See ya!

-da dam author