Gods, Dangit!

Hello, little midgets! I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday. I was so tired. I will make it up to you today.

I've always wondered, What the Hades do people write in A/Ns?

Anyways,

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------
*
Annabeth POV

I love Hermione's Mist abilities. You get carried through Great America while you have a bloody shirt on because you were bleeding to death and no one looks at you funny.

I wonder what they saw. Probably Percy carrying a tray of hot dogs or something.

Anyways, we were looking for one of those maps that they set around the park that say where you are. This one had to have a button that said, "wand" on it.

Now, when your stomach gets raked open and you have some godly food stuffed down your throat, you usually don't feel hungry. But others do.

"Does anyone else feel hungry?" Percy asked.

"Yeah, mate. I feel hungry," Ron replied.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "We all feel hungry." Then she glanced at me. "Except for one person."

I smiled, probably weakly. "You guys can have lunch."

Percy's eyebrows knit together. "But will you have lunch? And where will we lay you?"

I smiled again. "I'll just have a little ambrosia and nectar."

Percy nodded his head but repeated his second question.

I tried to shrug. "We'll figure it out."

We found the cafeteria and the others started to eat. I rested my head on Percy's lap and extended my legs so my feet rested on the bench, not giving Harry as much room.

They finished their pizza and Percy picked me up again. We walked on.

We passed by a cotton candy stand. Percy gasped. "Can we get some, Wise Girl?" he asked.

I shook my head, or tried to. I ended up saying, "No."

I made the mistake of keeping my eyes open. He used the puppy-dog/baby seal eyes.

"Please?" he asked.

"Fine!" I said.

He grinned, laid me down on the floor, and ran over. He got five blue cotton candies back, with one of them about three times as big as the others. He shared that one with me.

"Seaweed Brain! You know cotton candy is bad for me!" I protested.

He replied, "Can't fight on an empty stomach." I sighed.

We were about to give up finding the model

Suddenly, Harry yelled, "There!"

We looked at where he was pointing. Sure enough, there was a model.
They ran over and we saw the button.

We all looked at each other. Then, Ginny pressed it.

The model disappeared. The floor below it shrank away. Suddenly, there was a staircase, lit by fluorescent lights.

Percy asked me, "Can you walk?"

I looked at my wound. It was healing pretty well. It didn't hurt that much anymore.

I nodded. "Give me a little more ambrosia. I'll be able to walk."

They fed me another square. I felt better and I stood. I had to take a few steps but soon, I descended down the staircase.

I drew my dagger. The others drew their weapons too.

We walked for about seventy steps. Then a cyclops came out of nowhere. Percy stabbed it quickly.

We walked about forty-five more steps. By then the lights faded out.

Suddenly, I smelled smoke. Orange light flickered across the walls. The stairs ended and it turned into a cavern wall. With a chill, I wondered if the Labryinth had recreated itself and this was part of it.

I shook the thought out of my head. I had to pay attention.

Then we saw something. It was a glass case. On it, was a plaque written in a language that seemed like it was older than Ancient Greek. To the side of the case were two torches on the cavern walls. The glass case was empty.

Written in blood on the wall said, Too late. Destruction on all. Next to it was a line. A wand. I may be dyslexic, but I could still figure it out.

My eyes widened. We were too late.

The six, most powerful, will fail to retrieve
What will spark up war, for power hunger.

We failed to retrieve the wand. War will break out.

GODS, DANGIT!!
-------------------------
*
That is the end, little midgets. I don't have anything to say so, bye!
-da dam author