Don't Mess With Hazel When She's Mad

Hello, little midgets! Right now, the score for putting Leila in is tied, so I am not going to put her in this one because I think that that's fair.

I have nothing to say right now. Mmkay?

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------

*

Percy POV

We all grabbed each others' hands and Nico shadow traveled us.

Where to, you might ask?

To the mouth of the cave, where Mrs. O'Leary sitting like a good dog. Or hellhound, whatever.

The monsters in Sylvia's camp were all shrinking back, probably scared of Mrs. O'Leary. I wouldn't blame them, though. She has a mean bite.

I climbed onto her back and yelled at the others in a British accent, "Well? Come on, now."

They didn't look amused. But they did climb on.

I leaned down so I could whisper in Mrs. O'Leary's ear. "Hey, girl, can you take us back to Camp Half-Blood?"

She barked and we ran into a tent wall. Immediately, I heard screaming and I felt like my face was being ripped off. Then color came into my view and Camp Half-Blood's image settled in my eyes. We were standing at the top of Half-Blood Hill, next to Thalia's Pine Tree. I slid off Mrs. O'Leary's back and so did the others. Hermione looked a little green though.

Maybe she's getting chlorophyll from the sun. Wait, does it work like that?

Sorry, got distracted.

Annabeth's voice shook me out of my thoughts: "You coming?"

I looked down the hill where the others were. I saw Will taking his contact lense out. Annabeth was waving at me, Harry and Hermione were walking alongside Will, and Nico was hugging him while he walked.

"Coming," I called down the hill and jogged to join the others. I caught up to Annabeth and we caught up with the others. I could see campers coming out of their cabins and classes. They started swarming us, mostly the Apollo kids and Nico's sisters and Jason.

Piper stood back and pulled Jason back. She started scolding him, which looked pretty funny since he's about two inches taller than her.

Annabeth, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Leo, Hazel, Frank, and Thalia stood back with Piper and Jason. Will and Nico needed space.

After about three minutes, Will walked up to us with Nico following. "What's up?" he asked us.

Immediately, Hazel slapped him on the face. "What's up?" she repeated.

Will maintained his smile, though it wavered. "Yeah, how are things going?"

Hazel smiled sweetly. "Oh, we're all fine. OF COURSE WE'RE NOT FINE, YOU SON OF A GORGON!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU THINK NICO WAS?!?!?!?!?!?! HOW CONCERNED DO YOU THINK WE WERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Frank put a hand on her shoulder, and she calmed down a bit. "She means to say," Frank told him, "that we were concerned for you."

Will rubbed his cheek, and it was looking a little red.

"How'd you get the contact lenses to change color?" Leo asked eagerly.

Will chuckled in response. "I bought them from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes while we were at Hogwarts last year. You can make them change color according to your will. I figured they'd come in handy one day."

Leo stared at the contacts in awe. "Can you let me borrow them?" he asked. "Please?"

Will shrugged. "Just don't blow them up or ruin them."

Leo squealed like a kid getting candy, took them from Will's hand, and ran off.

Annabeth looked at him. "What did Sylvia do to you while you were in their... custody."

Will shrugged again. "She wanted inside information of Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood. Like how many demigods we had and what weapons. I didn't tell her anything. She was too busy fangirling over The Hunger Games and how she was sure she was going to marry Peeta."

Ginny looked away. "She always liked The Hunger Games," she said bitterly.

Harry hugged her and she buried her head in his shoulder. She cried softly, and Ron, who had returned from the crowd, rubbed her back.

Ginny lifted her head and her eyes were a little red. "I'll go now," she told us, and she started walking in the direction of the Big House. Then she started coming back. "It's dinner time," she said, and we all laughed, including Ginny, though her face was a little red.

------------------------------

*

So, how's dat, little midgets?