Chapter 90 I don't like sharing.

Start from the beginning

"Young Jae oppa saranghae!!"

"Gyeomiee Look here look here!"

"MarkAe MarkAe! MarkAe is real." I frozed at that and turned towards the direction of it.

It was a group of girls who were jumping up and down. Now that I realized. There were quite a look of fans holding MarkAe banners.

I bit my lip at the sight of it. I started to hyperventilate.

I gripped onto the person nearest to me----Yu Gyeom oppa.

"Are you okay Min Ae? You look pale." Yu Gyeom oppa asked me with concerned eyes.

"It's nothing oppa.Just walk." I commanded him. Maybe it was the desperation in my eyes or my commanding tone, Yu Gyeom oppa nodded and acted as if nothing happened while I gripped onto him while trying to control my breaths as I felt the pain rip through my chest.

I wished MarkAe is still real.

We finally reached our van. I don't know how it reached here. I climbed onto it and sat at the back of it while Mark oppa sat in front. Jin Young oppa popped down the seat beside me and gave me a weak smile which I reprociated.

Mark oppa hasn't given me a glance for the entire day. Nothing at all. He simple stood there. Saying nothing but nothing. He took out his earpiece and went into his world.

How did things change so fast? How can my warm oppa turn into such a cold one in a blink of an eye?

Jerk.

I took out my fist and was imaginary hitting him.

Jin Young oppa gave me an amused look while I rolled my eyes.

I snapped them shut and pulled my lips into a tight line,trying to catch some sleep while we were on our way home.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I opened my eyes and looked at Jin Young oppa curiously.

He gave me a smile and patted his shoulder.

I gave him a smile and leaned onto it.

I guess I can never hide my problems from you huh? Thanks for your shoulder. It helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally reached our home and I was extremely happy about it.

"Home sweet home." I whispered as I ran around in circles.

"Min Ae have you gone crazy?" JB oppa looked at me with a shocked expression while I rolled my eyes.

"I just miss home. Can't I?" I pulled out my tongue was I dashed into my room and smacked into my bed.

I could hear a few muffled laughter but I ignored them.

Ahh. My lovely bed. I missed you.

I lay down on my bed and shuffled through it as if it was snow and I sniffed the familiar smell of me. It feels so good to be home.

I looked up onto the ceiling and sighed.

I wish Mark oppa and I never happened. Maybe it wouldn't hurt that much if it was this way.