Chapter Eight

Começar do início

“I won’t give up.” I reply before closing the bathroom door and turning the water on. I got undressed and got in, the nice warm water felt amazing and relaxing and definitely calming. I quickly washed my hair and body before turning the water off and stepping out. I got dressed and dried my hair with the towel before heading to my phone and calling Amy.

“Hey Niall, how are you?” She asked once she picked up. “I’m great, how are you?” I asked going downstairs to grab a snack. “I’ve had better days. Are you still coming over?” She asked and started crying. “Of course, be there in ten.” With that I hung and rushed to get my car keys. I jumped in my car and headed to Amy’s, but first stopped at Starbucks and got her a vanilla Frappuccino. When I arrived at Amy’s I grabbed her drink and headed in, I didn’t have to knock, I usually never did, I had an extra key to her flat and she had an extra to ours. We always just freely walked in. I saw she was nowhere in the kitchen or living room so I headed up to her bedroom. The door was barely open and I heard soft whimpers coming from her. I walked in and sat the drink down and lay down beside her. It was pretty quiet minus her crying, whimpering and slightly whispering. I waited for her to speak up. After ten minutes, she finally calmed down enough to try and talk. “H-he l-left.” Is all she got out before breaking down again. “What happened?” I asked confused. Why would he leave her? “I-I saw him ki-kissing another g-g-girl.” She said, tears streaming down her cheeks. I gently brushed them off as more fell. I pulled her into a hug and let her cry into my neck. “I-I don’t get i-it, was I n-not good e-enough?” She asked looking up at me. “Your perfect love, he’s just a dumbass who couldn’t see it.”

I pulled her into a hug again before I heard a light knock on the main door. I laid her down and went to see who it is. Once I got to the door I saw Justin standing there with Amy’s favorite roses and a jewelry box. “What do you want?” I asked frustrated. “I need to talk to Amy.” He replied. “Yeah, well she wants nothing to do with you!” I state, pissed off. He pushed me out of the way and headed up to the bedroom. I went to chase after him but he got to Amy before I could catch up. I tried wiggling the doorknob to the now closed door but it was locked. So I started pounding on the door. Once I heard talking I stopped.

“I didn’t kiss her, you saw it the wrong way, I hugged her because she was being helpful.” “H-helpful for-for what?” “This” I heard him say before it got quiet. “I love you more than anything, I would never cheat on you, she helped me choose a ring and I hugged her. You saw it the wrong way. You’re my life, my everything. I don’t know where I’d be without you. You’re beautiful and amazing in every way possible, you are perfect, the way your eyes sparkle when you smile, how you never let anything get you down. I’d never even dream of hurting you, you are way to special…” After that I quiet listening. I knew exactly what was happening. He was proposing. Finally it fell silent and I listened again, I heard Amy crying before saying yes. With that I yelled congratulations through the door since it was still locked and walked out; this Hawaii vacation definitely was needed.

I hopped in the car and drove back home; I wonder if Zayn, Liam, Danielle, and Jade are home yet. I pick up my phone and call Harry, he picked up on the forth ring. “Hey Ni, what’s up?” He asked cheerfully. “On my way home, is Li and Zayn back yet?” I asked.  “Yeah, they just got in the door a couple minutes ago. Heard you got some big news, I’m excited.” And I could hear him practically jumping up and down on someone’s bed. I chuckled at his excitement and replied “Yeah haha, I’m on my way be there in five.” With that I hung up.

Jade’s POV

*****A few hours before, back at McDonalds*****

We ordered our food and pulled up to a parking spot to eat, Liam didn’t want to go in, in case a lot of fans were in there. I didn’t understand the big deal though; the fans know what his car looks like. We sat in quiet and ate, about ten minutes later we were all done and threw the bags away before heading to the mall. “So how’s London so far Jade? Are you enjoying it?” Danielle asked clearing the silence. “It’s amazing and absolutely beautiful.” I reply taking in some of the surroundings. It’s gorgeous outside, it’s still a little wet from where it rained last night, but it still looks amazing although I miss California a lot. I wonder if Liam would let me fly Racheal out for a few days, hmmm… “Met any cute lads? Hmm? Hmm?” She asked raising her eyebrows and winking at me like crazy. I couldn’t help but laugh and shook my head no “Their accents are very hot though.” I say once she frowned when I shook my head. She smiled and perked up again. “Love an English accent yeah?” She asked once again winking. “I prefer Irish accents, but yes, English ones are sexy too.” I wink at her and she turns back around staring at Liam. “You might wanna watch out for Niall.” She says giving him a kiss on the cheek and turns around to smile at me. Finally Liam pipes in on the conversation, he turns around for a split second to look at me and says, and very seriously may I add “Nialler is out of the question, not happening.” He turned back around to see where he was driving. My face fell for a second before smiling. “So you don’t trust your best mate? Well aren’t you quite the pooper.” I say tapping him on the shoulder. It gets quiet for a second before Danielle speaks up. “It’s not he doesn’t trust him, it’s just, Amy is back in Niall’s life and Li wants no one getting hurt.”