Once I calm down I just hold him knowing that this point in time can't just stop and freeze forever. I wish It would.

"Lexi" He say

"Yeah" I croak

"Are you ok" he asks

"No" I say

After a long pause he says, "Tell me everything"

I nod "when I was in Arizona I had my guard up. Not looking for anyone at anything. Once when I took a jog I saw a guy who absolutely mesmerized me. I thought he was special. He saw me and i guess thought the same thing. He called me over and I met his friends and him. They we extremely nice to me and we became friends. After a while he asked me to a school dance, I said yes and we had our first kiss. Then we started dating and I thought I had fallen in love. He took me to a fight. I said I wanted to learn so he taught me. Everything seemed like a twisted fairy tail for a while. Then a street fight came after Dylan. Once we were meeting at a restaurant and as he was pulling in I saw the same street fighter crash into him. He was rushed to the hospital and that was the last time I saw him. I was so mad I went after the guys children. I killed them. He swore he would kill me. The family who was fostering me gave me away and I went to live in New York City."

He nodded. Surprisingly I wasn't crying only about to punch something as hard as I could.

"What happened in New York" he asked

"I didn't let anyone in. I swore to myself I would never let anyone in again. I started painting to let myself go. Then I decided to pick up fighting. I was the best fighter there and no one dared challenged me. I got two tattoos and my fosters said I was a bad influence so they gave me away. I ended up in West Kentucky with a bunch of hilbillys and got arrested so I got here. I kept my walls up, until I met you. I tried to stay away so I wouldn't be hurt again, but I couldn't" I said

He thought about this for a moment. I could almost hear the gears turning in his head. Then he looked at me with some emotion I couldn't read.

I looked down and played with my shoe laces. I could feel his eyes burning holes threw my head.

I looked up and he grabbed my face crashing his lips onto mine.

He pulls away, "Don't leave me"

My breath hitched in my throat. What if I did have to choose? Who would it be? I don't think Dylan really has a chance though. I mean Zach and me...I don't know what we are. Would we still be friends? Probably not.

"I can't make that promise" I said holding on tighter

"I know" Zach said

----------------

Later Zach left for school because that was his lunch. I sat down thinking.

What happens if I do leave? I won't see him anymore. And Dylan...I'm not sure about. I mean he was the love of my life, once upon a time. But what I did, for nothing. I can't believe he didn't tell me, and now I have a fighter after me. Not fair.

I sat thinking for about 2 hours then the door bell rang. I got up and answered it. Dylan was there so I punched his jaw and kicked his gut. He groaned and fell backwards.

"What" I growled

He stood up "can we talk"

"Talk" I crossed my arms leaning on the doorway

"Listen Lexi-"

"Don't call me that" I snarled

"Ok Alexis, I know what I did was bad but I still love you. I know I don't really have a good chance; I figured I'd give it a shot." He said

For a split second I felt pity for him. That he was begging for me. But it quickly changed. He made me do...things. Murderous things.who I am I kidding!? I am a murder!

"Your right Dylan" I said sweetly

"You don't have a chance. And it isn't what you did. It's what I did! What I did for you for nothing!" I screamed

"What did you do" he said calmly

"I killed three children! The children of the guy who "killed" you! Now he's after me!" I yelled

He stared at me blankly. He had no idea what to say and it was clear.

"So this proves my point. Your a selfish horrible ass." I growled

He continued to stare.

"You gunna say something" I said angrily

"You did that. For me" he finally said

"Yes! And it was a stupid bitchy mistake!" I said

"You really loved me, didn't you?" he said

"Of course! You have no idea, how in absolute dumbly in love I was, Dylan!"

"I won't give up"