Chapter 1: My Bestie's New Brother!

Start from the beginning

Setting:

Park, House, School, Field, EVERYWHERE.

Character:

Tall, Black hair, goofy, PERFECT

Younger than me.

Goal:

Teach him EVERYTHING.

I examined a roughly drawn picture next to the words, and from what I make out it's must be Diana's vision of her new brother. A lanky male with cut short black hair and dressed in a rough drawn blue t-shirt, black jacket, and jeans. He didn't even have feet.

I looked up at her, even more confused than before, but I couldn't help but hold back a laugh. "You've turned your almost-brother into a character?"
She shrugged, unaffected by the message I was trying to send and looked even 'bubblier' than before. "I have an idea of how he'll look and everything. Oh my goodness! Kristen when we go clothes shopping for him!" She was visibly excited, and her gray eyes practically glowing. 

"You make him sound like a Ken-doll." I accused and laughed. 
"Well I kind of had to!" She defended herself, her sheepish smile returning. "Mom and Dad won't tell me anything about him."

"About that, your mom seemed a little off earlier. Isn't she excited?"

"Oh she is!" Diana replied. "But she's been nerve-wrecked all week. She's wants everything to be perfect when he gets here, I guess. She's the one who insisted that I don't know everything about him."

I frowned slightly again, and raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"She just really wants me to be surprised, I guess." She shrugged. Her grin returned. "What if he's actually a dragon!!"
I laughed, wishing it were true. That'd be awesome. "Don't you know his name though?"
She stared at the wall opposite from us for a minute, as if thinking. Her 'thinking-pout' had appeared on her face. Making her look slightly like a duck. I held back a snort before she shook her head.

"I think they told me his name a long time ago, but I forgot what it was.  Something Mexican I think. His last name sounds like it. Something Sandez or something. I just remember the z  sound at the end."

"How does that make it sound Mexican?"

"No idea." She shrugged. I laughed a little and asked. "And you don't remember anything else?"

"Nope." She said, popping the 'p'.

"His age?"

"Nu-uh." 

"Didn't you say you've always wanted a little brother?" I asked she nodded. "What if he's older?"

She stayed silent for a few seconds before responding.

"I'm tall." She shrugged. It took me a minute to understand what she meant by that, and then shook my head in amusement.

"What about what he looks like?"

She shook her head.

"So you're seriously in the dark... about this guy who is going to live with you forever?"
"Well, maybe not forever. He might move out on his own someday, I guess." She said. "But for now, he's going to live with us for as long as I can keep him here." Her shameless evil smile returning.