Chapter 11

Author's Note- Staying up all night (terrible joke) to try and get a follow off Liam but he's turned into @Real_Liar_Payne (FAYE) cause he still hasn't done his follow spree I'm trying to stay awake help me. So, I mashed Louis and Eleanor's face together and it basically looked like a lesbian, it was terrifying. And my school librarian looks like fetus Harry and she made us go on the computers so I just went on here and continued writing cause I'm a swotty rebel like dat. Do you ever get a bit scared because of like the way I write LOUIS/HARRY POV because it kind of scares me how it's in capitals. Anyway, enjoy, leave a comment and vote :) And thanks to Elle for helping me come up with new ideas and the nice comments:) Sorry about this chapter, it's not really that good and realllllllly long. LIKE LIAM HAHA. BUT ALSO, I was watching their X Factor songs again and I started crying because memories, and I couldn't watch it anymore so I came here to take my mind off One Direction then I realised this is about One Direction.

HARRY'S POV

Louis finds me lying on the street. It was only a matter of time before they did find me though, I know how pissed they'll all be for not showing up but I just couldn't. I can't face him knowing he wants me out of his life. Knowing I'm not his bestfriend anymore.

That I love him and he doesn't care.

Once I had told Zayn about everything that happened, I went back up to the hotel room but I couldn't stand being there any longer so I grabbed my phone, keys, wallet and left. I went and bought drink from a shop around the corner and just found a place and drank my feelings away. It felt good, but once in a while Louis would pop back into my head and I would drink more to get rid of it. I can't stand to think of him. I was about to text Zayn and tell him I was leaving when Louis found me.

---------------------------------------

Eleanor collapses onto the cold concrete. Louis grabs his phone and begins ringing a number. Probably for an ambulance, I'm too drunk to listen. As he's doing that, I crawl over to Eleanor. I hold my breath as I pull a sharp piece of glass out of the oozing, sticky blood then I pull my shirt off and wrap it around her head.

Louis will hate me even more. I've possibly killed his girlfriend.

I check her pulse. It's still strong, she's just unconsious.

Not killed, hurt. Like he hurt me, like I hurt him...

Louis crouches down next to us and turns to talk to me. He doesn't look angry, he looks worried.

"Harry, listen to me" Louis grabs my attention "You can't tell them you done this, ok? Stories will spread, people will think you're jealous of her. I'll take the blame. I'll say I was aiming to throw it at you for you to drink and she walked in the way. The bottle smashed and the drink came pouring out"

"No...no Louis I can't let you take the blame" I insist.

"Trust me. People will think you were trying to hurt her, this isn't good for any of us. I know what I'm doing Harry, go along with it" he commands. I nod.

When Louis' serious, you know something is up.

"Do you have any more drink left?" he asks. I nod again. "Can you pass me a bottle?"

I grab another bottle from the place I was sitting and hand it over to him, confused.

Surely he won't want to be drunk when they get here? That'll cause more suspision.

I watch him pour the drink out onto the floor next to where Eleanor's lying. I then realise what he's doing.

"Got to make them buy the story, the bottle smashed when it hit her, right? Don't want anything to make them suspect a thing" he explains.