Loved You First- A Larry Fanfic

Authors Note- This is my first time writing a story and I decided to base it on the Larry Stylinson bromance. I do not have anything against Eleanor Calder at all, it's just part of the story. People who hate on Eleanor are clearly stupid. I don't know if anyone will read this fanfic, but if you do thank you! Here I go....

The story gets better as you read on haha, and the chapters are much longer than this when you reach like Chapter 6 :)

LOUIS' POV

It's been 1000 days since our first performance at the judges houses. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I remember I had hurt my ankle swimming and I had to be took into hospital, dramatic I know... I guess me and Harry had already became good friends by that point, he lead me into the hospital and gave me a big hug when I came out. I love Harry's hugs, they're so warm and you never want to let go.

After we came 3rd in the X-Factor we were gutted we hadn't won, but we had got that far right? We weren't going to give up our dreams. The 5 of us were literally brothers, but there was something about me and Harry. A connection. I know that sounds pretty cheesy but it's the truth, I think the other lads saw it as well. The fans definitely saw it, as soon as What Makes You Beautiful was released there was Larry Stylinson gifs and pictures everywhere. Let's just say directioners know everything. We all got apartments in London, but of course me and Harry shared one and I can happily say we still live together there now. But me and Harry have been changed, there's still something there but it's not allowed to be there.

When I got a call from management a few hours ago I didn't know what to think. They wanted me to go in for a meeting, but only me. Normally Liam gets these calls and informs us all but not today, not now. I reluctantly told them I'd be there, the strange thing was I wasn't allowed to tell anyone where I was going, not even Harry. It's now 11:30 am and I'm nervously waiting to be called in, what could they want? What's so important to call me in all of a sudden without the rest of the lads?

"Louis Tomlinson, you can come in now".

HARRY'S POV

When I woke up the house was strangely quiet. Normally when I woke up Louis' would be in the shower singing his head off. Louis always gets criticized for being the one in the band who 'can't sing' but his voice is perfect. I love hearing his voice.

Great, now you sound like a pervert Harry.

I decided to get up and start making our breakfast, as we all know I'm clearly the better chef than Louis here. As I walked into the kitchen I saw a note stuck to the fridge saying

Just popped out for a while, no need to worry. I'll be back around 12:30 pm, try to have fun without me. Love Lou xxx

I looked at the time, urh, only 11:30 am. Another hour without Lou, how exciting. Being alone get's so boring. I miss him already.

Stop being soppy Harry and make food.