Chapter 3

Authors note- please let me know what you think of this story in the comments? Please vote so I know you're enjoying it and I don't lose faith in everything. God that sounded depressing. School, aka torture. Enjoy. Sorry about this short chapter. I promise a longer one later.

LOUIS' POV

"Harry... you in there?" I call from outside his room.

"Yeah, why?" he snaps.

I'm not getting away with this one easy...

"Can I come in?"

No reply, how mature. Time to go in then.

"Harry, why did you run off like that? You've made Eleanor think you don't like her"

Another lie. How long can I keep this up?

"Yeah, well you've made me feel like I'm not your best friend" he says, without looking up, still avoiding my face.

"Harry, I wanted to tell you but we didn't want the media to find out. We couldn't tell anyone in case it just slipped out"

"So now you don't trust me?" Harry finally looks up.

Is that tears in his eyes? What has gotten into him lately?

"Of course I trust you, more than anyone! But you know what the hate is like, our fans get a bit crazy...we didn't want them to know until we were ready"

"Yeah right Lou, why don't you get back to Eleanor. Is there anyone else you haven't told me about?"

"You know, it's not your fault you immediately hate her! Give her a chance" I snap as I slam the door.

Wow, I'm actually defending her? Good acting Lou. Just the rest of the lads to tell now.

HARRY'S POV

Louis can be such a dick. Defending her, he's probably known her about 2 minutes. He's known me for over 3 years.

Stop being jealous and grow up Harry.

I slowly get up off my bed, my hands numb from the tight grip. I walk over to the mirror and find tears in my eyes. I blink them off and sort my hair out, I better put some decent clothes on if we've got company too.

Be a man and go and apologize. Give Eleanor a chance like Louis said.

I make my way downstairs and find Louis on the phone and Eleanor on the sofa.

"Eleanor? I'm sorry, um, about before. I've always been an over-reactor"

"It's fine Harry, why don't we start over?" she says with a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, that would be good"

As me and Eleanor try to talk, I can't help but eavesdrop on Louis' conversation on the phone. From what I can hear, he's asking the lads to come around.

Great, more people to meet the new girlfriend.

A few minutes later Louis walks into the room, shocked to find me sitting talking to Eleanor.

"Harry, can I talk to you?" Lou asks.

I follow him out the room to find him with a smug smile on his face.

"Giving her a chance I see?"

"Yeah, sorry about before...I've apologized to her as well"

"Thanks Haz, the lads are coming around soon. Hopefully they won't be as dramatic as you" he teases.

"Oh shut up Lou"

Suddenly Louis pulls me into a hug and whispers into my ear "Thanks again Haz"

I did not just shiver because of that. I do not like Lou. He has a girlfriend. Life is so confusing.