Chapter 7

Author's Note- But seriously does anyone read this lol. I'm going to add maybe Liam/Niall/Zayn POV's in the next chapter? Suggestions for this fanfic appreciated :) Just comment and vote maybe, enjoy!

LOUIS' POV

What I said just came out. I didn't mean it.

I took it too far. He hates me. I hate me. Just the possibility of him with someone else made me angry. I can't be jealous can I?

After Harry ran off upstairs, I heard the bathroom door slam.

I hate management for this. What will the boys think? Me and Harry can't stay mad at each other for longer than an hour...I have a feeling that's not the case this time.

I grab my phone and decide to text Liam. He normally knows what to do, even if I can't tell him the whole truth. I ask him to come around as soon as he can. He replies saying as soon as Danielle's left he'll be over.

How long should I wait before I try and say sorry?

As I'm trying to figure out what to do (unsuccessfully), a girl walks down stairs. I stare at her, not knowing what to say.

"Hi, you must be Louis...I'm Faye" she tells me.

"Yeah, hi" I mumble.

"Do you know what's happened with Harry? He's in the bathroom and won't let me in. He sounds upset and I have no idea why..." she babbles on.

"Um, I should go and talk to him. Maybe it's best if you leave. He might, you know, get embarrassed" I suggest.

"Yeah, that's probably for the best" she agrees. "I'll get my stuff and leave. Can you give my number to Harry and tell him to call whenever he wants?"

"Yeah, sure" She writes her number on piece of paper and hands it over. I know Harry will never see it though.

She seems nice though, but I just don't want her to have Harry.

I'm pathetic.

She goes back upstairs to collect her things.

"Nice meeting you Louis"

"You too" Then she leaves.

Most likely that's last I see of her. Like all of Harry's other one night stands.

I'm starving. But Harry usually makes the breakfast... I cautiously make my way upstairs. As I edge closer to the bathroom, the muffled sound of Harry's sobbing gets louder and clearer.

"Harry?" I whisper from outside the door.

Ignored.

"I was just going to make breakfast Haz, do you want anything?"

"No, let the man whore starve to death" he spits back.

"Look Harry, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, I got carried away"

"I don't believe you anymore Louis. Make sure Faye gets her breakfast" he implies.

"She's already left"

"What?! I'm guessing that was you're idea?! You push people away all the time Lou!" he shouts from behind the door.

"Like you actually cared about her"

Oh, way to go on apologizing Lou.

The door slowly opens and I'm suddenly staring into Harry's tear-filled green eyes.

"How would you know? You don't even know me anymore. Piss off" he mutters and storms off to his room.

I stumble back downstairs. I go to the fridge and find out we're out of eggs.