Chapter 6

Authors Note- I'm not going to update everyday because I'm making the chapters longer... In the middle of writing this chapter my laptop shut down and I lost all the writing so I'm really angry. Sorry if this chapter isn't that good.

 LOUIS' POV

I can't believe her. Well, I can't really blame her because it's technically management but she's actually going along with this.

After I got the call off Eleanor I made my way out the bar and got a taxi back to the apartment. Eleanor said she would be around soon.

This must be serious.

I get my phone out and check my twitter. Thousands of mentions, as usual. I'm just about to go off twitter when I spot a tweet of me and Harry hugging and him kissing me on the cheek from tonight.

That can't be the reason I had to leave can it? Management can't be that pathetic.

I arrive back at my apartment and find Eleanor waiting at the door.

"There's no point in going inside, I got a call from management and we have to be at their office as soon as possible" she explains.

"At this time of night? Why?" I ask confused.

She gives me a glare then replies "I'll tell you on the way but I have a feeling you already know"

Oh.  

HARRY'S POV

After around an hour of talking, and more drinks, me and a really pretty girl knew each other pretty well. Her name was Faye and she lives here in London. She seemed really nice.

She's not Louis though.

At around 1am Nick had disappeared with a girl. I gave him a text, my hands shaking from the drink. "Nick, where are you? You've just left me here"

5 minutes went by. Then 10.

After 15 minutes he finally replied saying "I've headed off home with this girl. Sorry for leaving you mate, have fun with Faye"

Great. That's two of my friends who's left me tonight.

"Harry, maybe it's time we both head off home. You seem pretty drunk. We can't have you getting into any trouble" Faye tells me.

"Yeah, ok. How you getting home?" I ask.

"Just a taxi"

"I'm not letting you get a taxi by yourself, come back to mine tonight"

"Are you sure?" She asks, sounding amazed.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Lou won't mind. He has Eleanor now" I explain with a bit of jealousy.

-----------------------------------------

We arrive back at the apartment and it seems too quiet.

"Lou? You here?" I shout. No reply. I thought he was coming home.

What if something's happened?

"Faye, you can just go upstairs. I'm just going to ring Louis to find out where he is"

"Oh ok" She makes her way upstairs.

I grab my phone and dial Louis' number. After a lot of rings he finally picks up.

"Lou?! Where the hell are you?" I almost scream.

"I'm just with Eleanor, I'll be back soon"

"I was worried Lou, you should of text me"