"Min Junnie, you eat a lot. You shouldn't be giving me your food," she replies before putting some of his food back.

"Aniya, just take it Ji Woo," he insists and she nods, sighing.

He smiles happily and puts back the amount she had returned. "Noona, thank you," he says, smiling and shocks everyone around the table.

It was never clearly seen who was the older for at different moments, each of them were mature and had a thinking of their own. Mostly it was Ji Woo who was cautious but Min Jun protected her like an older brother would. These left the boys and Su Bin clueless as to who was older. "Noona?" Jungkook mumbles below his breath.

"Ji Woo has finished."
"Min Jun has finished."

The twins got up and ran to the kitchen to put their dishes into the sink. "We'll go and change now Appas!" they exclaim at the same time before running to the walk-in wardrobe.

"Ah I'll go with them," Hoseok says as he finishes his food and gets up. "Kookie, help me clean up~"

"Ah wae hyung!" he exclaims.

"Maknae~" was all he replied before following the footsteps of the twins into the walk-in wardrobe.

"Hyung!" he protests as slowly one by one, they went off to change.

"Oppa, I'll help you!" Su Bin exclaims, smiling as she gathered all the empty plates and brings them into the kitchen.

Jungkook smiles before starting to clean up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's where all the magic happens," Namjoon says, opening the door and it lead to a dressing room.

"It's isn't that magical as hyung says it is," Taehyung says, letting down Min Jun, "but it is where we spend majority of time in at shows and overseas."

The twins recognized some of the makeup noonas and immediately went over to greet them happily, getting back shocked greeting, never expecting to see the twins today. "Unnie," Su Bin greets, bowing and they smile back.

The boys naturally sat in front of the mirrors, immediately taking their phones out to do whatever they usually did, listening to music, writing lyrics or notes or just simply to play games. "Noona," Namjoon calls out, looking through the mirror and shows off his deep dimples, "the twins are choosing a hair colour for Suga hyung and I. Please show them the colours."

Seokjin looks at his own hair and plays with it slightly before sighing. "Let them choose my hair colour too," he speaks up and Jungkook looks at the oldest surprised while the makeup noonas just nodded.

"Hyung, you never dye your hair other than Just One Day," the maknae says surprised.

"Well..." he chuckles. "I need some change in life and who knows... This may be their last gift to me..."

"Ah hyung you talk as if you are dying..." Jungkook says, rolling his eyes before going back to his phone.

I'm dying on the inside Jungkookie... He held those words back by biting his lips and looks back down to his phone and blows out some air, sighing then plugging in his earphones. Su Bin looks at the eldest member and thinks back to his body language and words during the short few lines. She bites her lips, having a bad gut feeling.

"Rap Appa!" Min Jun says running up to the leader who bends down slightly from his chair. "Here's the colour Min Junnie and Ji Wooie chose for you!"

Namjoon picks up the package and frowns seeing as there was no name printed on it. "Noona..." he trails off seeing one of them behind him.

"We took away the packaging... a little fun," she says smiling before getting to work.

The twins got into their assigned seats happily and quickly before sitting down, waiting patiently. And soon all was heard in the dressing room was scissors, music and flipping of a book. Su Bin twirled the pen in her hand looking at the open notebook. She had written in it for weeks and she had a good ten more pages till the end of the book. She wasn't certain if she wanted to write down what had happened to her during the kidnap because if anyone got a hold of it, she'll be so ashamed of herself.

After some thinking, someone called her name. She looks up to see one of the makeup noonas. "I've finished Kookie's haircut. Would you like to do something with your hair?" she asks and Su Bin picked up the ends of her long hair, looking at the slightly browned hair from sunlight.

"Oh you should dye your hair Su Bin!" the youngest suggests, smiling widely. "It's free and you could maintain it for a long time with these noonas around!"

"What colour?" Su Bin asks.

"Where's the excitement if I tell you? Get on here and you'll see," she replies winking.